Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 2:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 12:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 11:49 amKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 11:27 amRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 10:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 5:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 4:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 4:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 4:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 4:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mission: Art Thief [D-Rank] Empty Mission: Art Thief [D-Rank]

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Mission Description:

It was another day for Dante Shikura, as he was making a walk around town completing errands. After he had lunch at the ramen stop, it was about 1 o clock in the afternoon, and Dante was feeling rather energetic for the day. As he was making his way back to his home, Dante was approached by a messenger from the Kazankage. The man explained to Dante that their was a thief around the village stealing people's paintings out of their homes for no given reason, and that Dante was supposed to put a stop to this thief, subdue him and turn him in, and return the paintings to their rightful owners. The messenger gave him the official mission request, and body flickered off. Dante was rather excited to accept this mission, as he needed some extra money for the puppet he was having built. Dante headed back to his home real quick and grabbed a few supplies he thought he may need, including three kunai, three shuriken, and his naginata. Dante headed off, deciding where to start to find the thief. 

Dante walked around the village, asking civilians if they had seen someone suspicious. Nobody gave any good answers until finally he came up on someone who explained that he saw a kid running through town with a painting.
"Yeah, that kid was running through here with some big ass painting!" 
the middle aged man exclaimed.
After Dante knew that the kid was indeed in the village, it was time to seek him out. He body flickered on top of a building, and began jumping from rooftop to rooftop trying to find the little thief. Dante had no physical information on the subject, so he assumed it was a mischievous academy student. Dante continued scanning the area when he finally saw a little bugger on another rooftop about fifty meters away. Dante asked him politely,
"Son. I'm gonna need you to quietly come over to me. I'm turning you in to authorities. What you're doing is not okay and I'm here to put a stop to it."
The boy stuck his tongue out at him, and took off, jumping off the low building running through the streets. Dante snarled, and jumped after him using the body flicker technique. Dante could easily out run the little boy, but somehow, Dante lost him. He couldn't figure out where he went. Everyone was pointing what direction he was going so Dante had to use the crowd to find him. Finally, Dante got him in an alleyway. 
"It's all over for you buddy. I can't believe you actually tried to get away from me."
Dante pulled a kunai knife out of his satchel.
"Now hand over the painting."
"How about you make me?!" yelled the academy student.
"Fine. I will."
Dante leaped toward the kid as he slipped between Dante's legs. The moment that happened, Dante turned around and said,
"Not this time."
As the kid was running, Dante performed the hand seals and uttered,
"Demonic Illusion: Death Mirage Jutsu!"
The boy stopped in his tracks. Out of nowhere, he started screaming in bloody murder like a little toddler. The kid dropped the painting and got on his knees, covering his ears, yelling,
"Make it stop, make it stop!!!!"
"Now hand me that painting."
Dante grabbed the kid by the neck and held him up.
"Tell me where your stash is."
"Its....its...put me down! It's in the garbage can in this alley!!"
Dante put the boy in a sleeper hold, and carried him to the Kazankage's office. After that was done, he returned to the alleyway and secured all five paintings that had been stolen. With a little bit of asking around town, Dante learned which paintings belonged where. Three were stolen from civilians, old women at that, and two were actually stolen from the art museum in town. As Dante was delivering the paintings he was contemplating how in the world that little brat managed to snag these from the museum. Once all paintings were returned, Dante finally moved his way up to the Kazankage's office where the boy would be punished and he would receive his reward. 

[End Mission]

Words: 698
Ryo earned: 550
JP earned: 3

Last edited by Dante Shikura on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mission: Art Thief [D-Rank] Empty Re: Mission: Art Thief [D-Rank]