Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 7:07 pmAsuka Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Another Day of Training[P, no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day of Training[P, no kill]

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:44 pm
Jak followed the man and watched him walk away as he turned. Jak wondered what kind of technique he was going to show but he already knew Xuro was going to show him something. "I know this is going to be good... He thought to himself as Xuro did a strange handseal he had never seen before. What could this possibly be. Jak decided it was time to stop floating around and landed softly on the ground. He didn't want to be blown away or anything. He could probably just anchor himself down onto the ground if any type of wind attack came his way. Jak watched and before he could think anything else about the weird handseal, Xuro shouted out.

"Brotherhood of Light: Earth Trumpet!"

Jak doubled back a bit when he saw the gigantic swarm of sand and dust flew towards him. But the path of this blast was off by just a bit and flew past his right. He quickly looked up and took in this crazy amount of sand and dirt and marveled at it's power. Before Jak could say anything else, Xuro already had a plan to shoot off another blast.

"Brotherhood of Light: Lightning Trumpet!"

Jak quickly turned his head towards Xuro again and in the blink of an eye lightning shot past his left. Jak was in awe for a moment. What a technique this was. Was it the same technique? The only thing that changed was the name. Earth Trumpet and Lightning Trumpet. Jak had a few guess's but for a moment he forgot where he was. He quickly snapped out of that and looked at Xuro. He had a big smile on his face when he looked at him, seeing this technique made him happy. Very happy.

"What was that technique?! I've never seen anything like it!" Jak said excitedly as everything seemed to be settling down now. Jak was impressed beyond word's at this point. Even his Rasengan seemed a little to dull in front of this technique. Maybe not as powerful but this technique was definitely more exciting.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Another Day of Training[P, no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day of Training[P, no kill]

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:39 pm
Xuro grinned. Jak was certainly impressed with that jutsu of his. Well it was kind of a unique jutsu the likes not seen before. Plus Xuro created this jutsu in such a way that it will only be unique to them. No one else can ever learn to perform that technique except that Xuro would teach them it. "Welll that's my jutsu special jutsu. I'm glad to see it has a fan" Xuro chuckled as he would relax his stance now and begin explain the specs of his special jutsu. "As by the name, I'm pretty sure you can guess that its the first Brotherhood of Light technique. Except for our curse mark this will be our other signature specialty. This jutsu I created in such a way that it could be performed by anyone that possess anyone of the 5 basic elements. This also allows the user to infuse the technique with whichever elements he possesses. As you just witnessed me perform a lightning version and an earth version. Once a user has learnt this jutsu, any of the basic element they have could be infused into this jutsu. I made it in such away to allow any type of person to be able to use this technique once they are taught it. This jutsu is only known to me and I will teach it. But I will only teach it to the members of the Brotherhood of Light. This would make us unique and we would all possess something more in common.... Good new is: I'm gonna teach you it!" Xuro smiled at Jak since he knew Jak would love this news....
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:34 pm
Jak perked up when he heard that Xuro was going to teach him the technique. "Yes!" Jak was ready for this technique to become part of his arsenal. And the good new's was that the technique was extremely flexible, he didn't have to learn anything "new" in term's of the element. Even though he thought the lightning form of the technique was probably the coolest one he had seen. Jak looked at Xuro with a smile under his mask and a question popped into his mind. What was this curse seal about? He didn't hear anything about a curse seal before. "A cursed seal is also apart of the Brotherhood of Light? I don't think I have ever heard of a curse seal before..." Jak's giddiness died down for the moment, knowing that this technique was going to help him immensely in the future.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 pm
Xuro smiled. "Ok then I shall teach you that technique. As for the curse mark, its a special curse mark which allows us the Brotherhood of Light to communicate telepathically with each other and also allow us to summon one another. The curse mark can only be given by Nero Goka my "brother" and the co-leader of the Brotherhood. He will mark you with it very soon. Anyway let's get down to that technique shall we?" Xuro cracked his knuckles. "Ummm its pretty simple actually. Firstly you have to perform the special hand seal. It is called the trumpet seal. You just gotta clap your hands but position your thumbs and baby fingers in a different way" with that Xuro demonstrated the trumpet seal. He clapped his hands and had his thumbs pointing up towards his face while his baby fingers pointed forward.
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:58 pm
Jak watched his hand's carefully. He was interested in the curse seal too, but first thing's first, he wanted to learn this technique. Jak watched him clap his hand's together and make a "trumpet" seal. Jakuon imitated the seal and put his thumbs upward and put his pinky fingers out. He thought it was a cool looking handseal, to say the least. He never seen a seal like this before. They never taught this at the academy. "Like this?" Jak put his hand's a little higher to see if Jak was doing it right.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:58 pm
Xuro watched Jak perform the trumpet seal. He was indeed a fast learner. A very good attribute to have, something Xuro's liked in people. "Yes Yes! Just like that! Very good." Xuro smiled as he got ready to explain the next step. "Now this technique needs a lot more concentration. Its very delicate working with different elements and such so concentration, focus is vital." Xuro then held the trumpet seal more precisely and focused. "Now then, you gotta bring up chakra up to your mouth while taking a deep breath. The deeper breath you breathe in & the more chakra you can bring up, the better! You gotta hold it up there for a good time and also be able to control it and force it out with enough power" Xuro hoped he explained it well enough. He hadn't taught any techniques before & it certainly was a difficult task...
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 pm
Jak felt good about this part of the training. His voice pretty much covered the whole "breath in and breath out chakra" part. Jak looked at this newly found handseal and decided to give it a shot. He took in a deep breath and sighed out a breath. He was going to get the hang of this quickly. The only problem was when he let out a scream he let out a large amount of chakra. This would probably have to be a little more precise then just letting the chakra out in large quantities.

He looked at the trumpet handseal and he decided he would give it a shot. He took in a big breath and then exhaled on the tip's of his thumbs. He felt the chakra rush through his hands. It was pretty exciting at first. Then as a reaction to his action, a large gust of wind shot out of his pinky fingers with a large whooshing sound. This gust was a burst and flew off and dispersed quickly. Maybe he put to much into the technique. Jak tilted back a bit by the force of the technique. Jak looked Xuro. "Like that?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:49 pm
Jak was very eager. He didn't have to wait for Xuro to explain & demonstrate the next part of which he must blow out the chakra into the hands. He actually did it himself beforehand. Xuro was very impressed. It caused Xuro to laugh. He was broken at how Jak was going. It was hilarious. "Hehe yes. Guess I didn't need to explain that part. But you already figured that part out. Good that's very good! You an excellent student. Not much explaining needed to be given... Well you got that part but you must practise, practise properly and keep trying. You must able to control the chakra. How much you put it & how much must come out of your hands and where to direct it. Come on then, why don't you try again."
Xuro would then say, “ok you continue ill be back in a few minutes”
and with that Xuro took off heading home where he would pick up the body of Seth Nara which he had stashed at home. He would then take it back to the training grounds. He thought he could get one ritual done while he waits for jakuon to learn that jutsu.

On Reaching the training grounds, Xuro would oplace the body down and then begin the ritual. He would take out clay and chew it and then once it was ready spat it out on the dead body of Seth Nara. Xuro then watched and awaited as the clay began taking over…
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:22 am
The clay took over dominating the inside and outside of the  body, Soon after a clone identical to Xuro was formed and laying on the ground. Xuro would command it up and then de-summon it back into him. Once he ass done with that he would say to jak, “well I gotta jet. Ill see you later to check up on your jutsu.” Xuro then left the training grounds and headed home…

[exit][TWC: 2835: 28JP 14 Stats 1000/1000 Brotherhood of Light trumpet mastered. 1000/1000 Clone made from Seth Naras dead body 800/1000 Towards learning control]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum