Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Pure Insanity [p/nk]  Empty Pure Insanity [p/nk]

Tue May 07, 2013 1:45 am
Prim had been awakened from another nightmare. Sighing she threw on her cloak and walked out into the rain. She knew she had to get away for a while. Ever since echo pointed fingers at her for what had happened to Samuru and Viper tried to cover for her it made Prim think. Maybe she needed to get away for a while.
"So you think you can make it on your own without anyone for a while? You will need to use me, let me out so you won't die. You are so wealk you lose to Genin levels. Some Jounin you are." The Nibi taunted her.
Prim gasped and began to cry, holding back the sounds and the choking, she just let the tears run down her face. They were warm compared to the rain. "You are right I am weak, I have tried so hard to prove myself and have yet to do it. Echo was right what happened to Samuru was my fault, and poor Viper does nothing but try to defend me. I have yet to make him proud of me and he has done so much to help me. I owe so much to Viper and I even owe Echo, he has saved my life once or twice." Prim said as she continued down the deserted street.
"Saved you once when you were stupid enough to run save Kochou and nearly get yourself killed. I believe Navi and Echo saved you. Echo took you home after Navi fought off several missing nin on his own. It was Echo who had the medics tend to you in your own bed. Your subconscious remembers it well. After wards Viper wiped your memory when Kochouu died only to break the genjutsu when Taro passed away. Were I you I would have killed myself a long time ago, your life is petty compared to the strong Shinobi of this village. You don't even deserve the title you have. Now if you use me and let me take over Primrose, I could make you a stronger shinobi. With me no one would ever look down on you again." The Nibi said as Prim began to fall apart. It purred in satisfaction. Prim was finally breaking and he would use this to his advantage. He paused between every other sentence to make sure that Prim was taking in what he was saying. Jusgin by her fluctuation of chakra and her heart beat and her thoughts that were racing, he was finally going to get through to her.
Prim fell to her knees in the abandoned street as the rain poured around her. Her tears were coming down pretty heavy as she began to break. Her frame was freezing cold as her rain soaked clothes clung to her body. But all Prim could do is think about what was said and had just happened. The Nibi was right, how could she not listen to it. She was a failure and she was weak. She was looked down upon. No one could take her seriously as a shinobi and no one wanted to. The only people who looked at her with any form of regard were either dead or didn't know her. Well, and Viper, he still loved her.
"O-okay, I will let you come out and take over, I just want to show I am worht it , that I can do something and that I can do it right. But not here, lets go on a long trip, what say you and I do some training, away from here so I don't hurt the ones I love and care about. Its late, no one is up or around, they won't see me leave. Like they would notice or care anyways. I will be back before they know it. For once, Nibi, you are right. I do need you." Prim said as she stood back up and ran for the village gates. She had to leave before dawn approached.
"Now you are talking sense Prim. If anyone tries to interfere, use me, no matter who it is, I will take care of it." The Nibi purred in satisfaction, like a cat who had just caught its prey. Maybe this time the girl would listen He had found her weak spot. Her true weakness was feeling like she was worthless as a shinobi. She had been given so much and always some how protected. It seems as though Prim hated this fact, she wanted to do so much and be so much on her own, and she had yet to accomplish it. The Nibi knew it could play on this and manage to break her.
As Prim ran towards the gates, she stopped as she approached them and fell to her knees again. She began to cry heavily again as all the memories of her past continued to flood her mind. The main memory that prevented her from walking out of the gates was actually two separate memories involving a similar person. The two fights with Nightshade, one where Viper had saved her and one where Navi had rescued her and brought her back to the village, prevented her from leaving.
"I CAN"T DO IT!" Prim yelled as she fell with the memories weighing heavily on her mind. Navi and Viper were the main two who had always saved her. If she left, Navi would kill her and then Viper...oh god...Viper....the one person who believed in her. He would be disappointed with her. She can't leave Konoha after all everyone had done for her, despite all the wrong she had done. This would make things worse, wouldn't it?
"You are wasting your time here with them. You are a burden to them, they always have to help you or save you. You are nothing more than a damsel in distress. you do not deserve the title of Jounin. Have you ever worked for anything at all? From what i see you haven't. With me out there away from everyone, I can make you powerful. I can get you the respect you crave and want. Just let me out, use me! With me, you are something and without me you are nothing! You are just some burden to Konoha. Even Nightshade has managed to create a life for herself. Not you, never have you ever once fought a single battle that you have not had to be saved from Primrose. Leave the village, and let me loose. I will help you become something!" The Nibi urged as Prim continued to cry. It was refusing to let her stay, it was determined to make her leave and take her over. Not to help her, but to make use of her for itself.
Prims tears flowed heavily as she recalled every single incident. The day Viper and her had gotten into it over Mangetsu Hozuki attacking her. Viper of course was right, Prim had been the idiot that had gotten her and Nightshade into trouble and could have gotten them both killed. She should have told Nightshade it wasn't a good idea and made sure they both stayed in Konoha, but she didn't.
"Why didn't I listen?" Prim said as she cried so hard she was shaking. The incident where Navi had fought the missing nin because she went to save Kochouu instead of letting everyone know what was going on, as usual Prim went out into the woods and tried to save her and put everyone in danger. Echo ended up showing up to take her home. "I could have gotten myself and everyone killed, I put everyone in danger that day. How could I have been so blind?" Prim said as she shivered from the cold rain pouring down on her and the tears literally streaming out of her eyes. The pain she felt was beyond any physical pain she could feel. Was she worthless? Should she leave and walk out of the gates to a world where she could die and let the monster take over, or should she stay and just face the pain, continue to try to improve and prove herself worth?
"Leave, they do not want you here and you are a waste of time. If you stay they will try to rid the village of you by killing you. You are worthless, you are not even worthy to carry your last name." The Nibi hissed trying to provoke her and make her leave. That was the last straw!
"No I will not leave. I am worthy of my name and I am going to prove my self worth! I am not letting you take over...it stops here Nibi, you may be in my nbody but I am the one using you! Sure I have made mistakes, and I will just have to live with them, pick up the pieces and move on!" Prim said standing up, it was time for a change! Prim headed back home now, ready to face the coming day, things have changed now.

[exit]
[waterfall of truth completed, WC: 1500]
[closed]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Pure Insanity [p/nk]  Empty Re: Pure Insanity [p/nk]

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:17 am
Prim managed to make it home despite her exhaustion. Her clothes were stuck to her body from the rain and as she stepped in the door, she noted the darkness in the house. If anyone was home, they were asleep. The house felt cold and dark and so unlike home to her. She felt better since she had managed to face her demons. Yes, she faced her dark past, but at this point she was traumatized by the memories. She walked up the dark creaky stairs to her room and closed the door. As the door shut she leaned against it and slid down to the ground. Pulling her knees up to her chest she leaned on them with tears still flowing from her eyes down her cheeks. "Why do you hate me you damn monster? I haven't done anything to you." Prim said as she leaned on her knees. She may have matured but there were still some things that even she cried about. At this point, the bijuu knew how to pull her strings and Prim had already cracked. It wouldn't be able to use a lot of the things it had previously used to hurt Prim. Now that she had confronted her own demons, she wanted to confront the monster and find out it's problem.
Suddenly Prim realized something was not right! She looked up and opened her eyes to find what she thought looked like a black void. "Where the fuck am I?" Prim wondered out loud. Even though the world was in total darkness she could make out some form of light. Looking around her as she stood up to walk she noticed that the plants and flowers on the ground around her had an ominous bluish purple glow to them. The walk way in front of her was lined in blue fire. The trees had a white glow to them and the leaves had the ominous purplish glow. Kind of like she was looking at a negative of a photograph. "This must be the Nibis world." Prim said noticing the blue flames looked like the one she was bale to breathe. "I am guessing we are inside of my mind? I only ask because I know you are inside of me. Why did you bring me here Nibi?" Prim asked as she looked around with caution. She could see the illuminated other world but she couldn't see the NIbi. "Come on out you bastard!" She said to herself, wondering if it could hear her or not.
Suddenly in front of Prim was a readlly large cage. It was large enough for a huge monster or in this case a Bijuu. Specifically the one inside of her. "I take it this is your home, too bad you can't be out here with me enjoying the beautiful world of a black void. You like it in there?" Prim asked crossing her arms across her chest with a smirk on her face. Prim knew now what was going on. She had entered her own mind and now, before her stood the monster that resided within her, the Nibi. Only it was in its own cage and it seemed to be very unhappy with her. Suddenly Prim was knocked back by sheer fear! The Nibi slammed against the cage and roared at her. "Temper, temper, temper buddy!" Prim said still snarling at.
"No, not a temper. I have been sealed inside this cage since I have been inside of you and I want out." It stated plainly as at laid down in fron of the gate.it put one paw over the other and looked actually very peaceful. Prim had learned a very valuable lesson. Looks are deceiving. She noticed that there was a paper seal over the gate. She looked at the huge blue flamed cat then at the seal. Then back at the cat. Once again at the seal. Well, Prim decided, if the cat doesn't like her or respect her, maybe if she dealt with it one on one, things would change. She jumped over in front of the gate and reached up touching the seal.
"Nibi wanna come out and play?" As she said play, she ripped the seal of and dashed backwards. As she did this the blue flamed creature darted out after her barely missing her as it shot out a deadly blue flame. "Son of a bitch, its like the day we met all over again." Prim said. Her eyes were activated to three tomoe. No way could she even try to use Mangekyou Sharingan. The Bijuu would more than likely remember when she did it last time. Tsukiyoumi is what saved her last time. She ended up dismembered by losing her legs, but thank goodness she had the necklace Viper gave her that allowed her to be transported to Asgard, where she was able to fully heal her entire body..
"I have been waiting for this day. You have been using my power for some time, but even though you defeated me the first time we met, I was determined to show you all the mistakes you have made Primrose. I do not see you worthy to even use my power. I have no respect for you in anyway." The Nibi said to her with a slight hiss to it's voice. The flames on it seemed to flicker with the Bijuus anger. Prim stared in fear but was prepared to fight it and face off with it if necessary. She knew it was going to happen. t was out of its cage and it was pissed. "You have something wrong with your logic. You are inside of my body. I do see where you feel I should be worthy to use your power, but at the same time, you have taken up residence inside of me. Maybe we should meet at a happy median." Prim said knowing the Nibi probably would not be too happy hearing her say this, but it was truly how she felt.
"Median? You are insane. My chakra is my chakra, you have your own! Why don't you use it instead of mine. I am not in you of my own free will. I was sealed inside you by some person who found me and you in the same area the day we fought. Maybe I should finish what I started." The Nibi said as it reared back and began to shake it's fiery blue tale. It looked as though blue fire was being shaken off of it. It suddenly opened its mouth and a large blue flame shot out of its mouth directly at Prim. A loud roar accompanied the flames as they shot out at Prim. The Nibi was clearly unhappy with Primrose and her antics. He saw her as useless and very weak. Her memories seem to prove his accusations he had towards her.
Prims eyes widened as he reared back with his tale higher in the air than his head. This behavior in most cat like animals means they are being defensive and about to attack. Prims sharingan eyes kept close watch on this creature. He seemed to be very upset with her. It's not her fault he was in her, but he seemed not to agree with Prim in any aspect. "Fuck it, you don't wanna share your chakra then I am TAKING IT!" Prim snarled back at the monster. Now she was mad. It took a lot to get Primrose to this point but it is VERY possible. She can get frustrated, but this was more than frustration. She doesn't always see eye to eye with Viper, Echo or even the hokage, Navi. But none of them have even gotten her to this point. "You aren't the only one who plays with fire, I do to!" Prim said with an evil smirk. Having mastered the katon element, Prim could be very dangerous. Using her own chakra she created a huge fireball and aimed it right for the Nibis face. "Fight fire with fire!" Prim said as her sharingan eyes seemed to glow with anger.
As she exhaled the fireball at the huge blue fired Nibi it pounced towards her. Only for Prim to remember what happened last time it did. The memory was very clear. She had fought the Nibi and it had landed on her crushing her entire lower half! It was a horrible memory. She didn't remember much after it crushed her. All she could remember was bits of pieces of a person showing up and then the Nibi disappearing, it ended up being sealed inside of her. This wasn't happening again. The second it moved she dashed to the left landing in a tree. "You are not crushing me again!" She said as it landed six feet in front of her. Suddenly she felt something odd wrapping around her when the cat landed. It's chakra! As she leapt down to the Nibi she dashed beside it letting it's chakra wrap around her. "Now, if you don't mind, I will be taking this kitty" She said as she managed to somehow hold onto it and began pulling it.
The Nibi fought back against her and hissed as it turned around. For some reason, Prim began to feel the sensation of anger pushing through her body! "I said Yes!" Prim said standing next to it and as it turned to face her Prim stared at the monster and through her crimson eyes she decided to use another fire Not a single ounce of fear was in Prims body! She knew what she had to do but the rage inside of her she was feeling was what was taking over, or so it felt to her. Prim still had the Nibi's chakra wrapped around her and she stared into the eyes of the monster in front of her. The last time it had blue flames covering its eyes but this monster now had it's eyes in plain view of hers and as a matter of fact, it was staring her down. Shaking the hatred off by realizing it wasn't her own hatred, it was the Bijuus, she knew the only thing to use on it, was her fire. She would blast it then take its chakra. The one lace it would cause the most damage was the Bijuus face.
Coming even closer to it, Prim took a deep breathe and without even having to do a hand sign she spit a larger fire ball into it's face. The beast hissed and backed up two steps. Prim immediately yanked on it's chakra pulling more to her. The beast opened one eye that wasn't burned quite as badly as the other and fired it's blue fire at Prim. "Oh! That's my favorite move!" Prim said sarcastically as she ducked still holding it's chakra. She immediately stood back up as she blew another fire ball all at it's face. The beast roared as it backed up again this time the bijuu reacted like and animal in pain shaking its head and the fire on it's back standing up like an animal that's frightened. The steps back it took were toward its cage. Prim stepped forward not feeling an ounce of feat anymore, instead she now had a feeling of determination. She yanked more of it's chakra, as much as she could until it recovered slightly .
"You think you can use it? You have no idea what you are doing! This is mine!" It hissed at her as she continued forward. She wan't giving up, but the Nibi even had to admit it felt as though Prim was a lot stronger than she was before. She had grown more advanced in her skills and she didn't give up as quickly as she use to. "I can do this all day Nibi, I have all the time in the world. And to me it looks like you are getting pretty close to your cage. "Now are you giving it up, or do I keep having to do this?" Prim asked as she fired another fireball at the face of the beast, this time even hitting some of it's blue flamed body. It yelled again this time ducking it's head down onto its front paws.She yanked all the chakra from it in a quick tug! The beast screamed as Prim fired one more really large fireball at it knocking it into the cage she had originally unlocked it and let it loose from. She watched as it locked itself shut again.
She walked up to the gate and stared at the trembling animal who was apparently in pain. With a cocky smirk on her face she looked at the Nibi. "I offered you an easy way out, just give me what I asked for. I even offered you a happy median to meet, but no, you had to attack me now didn't you. You don't scare me anymore, you have lived inside me for some time now and I have gotten use to it!" Primrose said as she stared at it. She would have normally been affected by the pain of the beast and tried to console it, but not this time, Prim knew it got what it deserved. Inside of her she had faced her demons and she had to deal with the pain and insults it caused her constantly, but this time Prim felt she proved her worth to use the chakra she had taken from it. The overwhelming feeling of power she felt as she let it run through her was intense. She refused to let the hate take over, but instead embraced the feeling of empowerment as it flowed.
" All this time I have misjudged you. You were weak, everyone around you conformed it. And here, you fought me and stole my chakra. You beat me again, and only this time you are not hanging my a mere shred of life. I now realize I underestimated you." The Nibi said as he looked up at Prim with obvious damage from the fireballs she had fired so easily at him. He licked his wounds after he spoke waiting on whatever words she would say to him. Regardless he now saw that maybe, just maybe this human was worthy of using his chakra. She set out to take it and she had done just thought.
"Nibi, you have put me through a lot since you have been in me and I have managed to make it this far. Your chakra is very powerful and I can use it just as you have asked me to. But in order to use it I kind of need it. I know you felt I was not good enough but I hope today's events show you otherwise. I am not as weak as you want to believe me to be. I once was but that was a very long time go and since you have been in me I have learned a lot." And she was right. Prim had learned how to deal with the insults and had an opportunity to grow as a shinobi because of the first time they battled. She had to train harder and even managed to learn how to use the blue flames it exhales.
The injured blue flamed cat licked its wounds and whined as it did so. The pain was intense. The girl had caused some damage after all, worse damage than it had assumed. It looked back up at Primrose to give her his full attention as he spoke to her. "You now have full use of my chakra Primrose Uchiha, but keep in mind to properly use it you must train with me. yes in your own ways you are powerful and strong, but with great power such as my chakra, comes great responsibility. Misuse of such power could lead to a lot of danger, even death. Maybe not yours but someone else's. I do not apologize for any of my actions towards you, for when you became my host you were not even half worth what you are now. You were very irresponsible, undisciplined and I am surprised your clan had not disowned you and that you were even alive! Were I your kage I would have made sure you were assassinated. The fearless brave way you handled me today has surprised me! You may now leave me to tend to my own wounds girl. You seem to have accomplished your goals here today. Just heed the words I have spoken Primrose." The Nibi said now washing it's face with it's paws. Its face was the spot of it's main pain, the girls katon skills were impressive and she definitely held her own. She better use the chakra properly and the Nibi had a feeling the only way she would was going to be if he helped. A sigh escaped his burned lips as he thought about the training she was going to have to endure to make sure she used it correctly. He still had trouble believing she could handle such power but nothing could be done about it now.
Prim's eyes opened as she yelped and looked around her room. She was dry now and very sore. She knew what had just happened but had a lot of trouble believing it. Why was her mind the battle grounds? Oh yeah, cause the Nibi resided inside of her that's why. Okay then it makes sense. It was not an easy fight but it was one she managed to win. The Nibi was tough but at least she knew where it was in her mind now. Sealed in a cage. And now she had it's chakra and it would have to get over it's issues with her. Prim smiled and stood up. She felt amazing, and at this point nothing could bring her down. She was ready to train now, she no longer felt the pain or sadness anymore.

[exit]
[Mastered Bijuu]
[3,020]
[Topic Closed]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Pure Insanity [p/nk]  Empty Re: Pure Insanity [p/nk]

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:21 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum: