Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Maya Misaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60

A Friendly Spar (Private, NK) Empty A Friendly Spar (Private, NK)

Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm
Maya Misaka leaned the counter, her head on her hands, staring at the door. What a boring day. Practically no one had shown up to eat, and she was unbelievably bored. She had nothing to do but sit there, waiting for her shift to end. She was not the only waitress on duty, two others were talking intently about Chunin boys they knew. They were much older then Maya, at the point in life where boys and makeup and loosing weight were all that mattered. In other words, the opposite of Maya.

She saw her boss peek out the door of his office, looking disappointed. Then he caught a glance at Maya.
"Maya! Are you feeling okay?" He asked her with a worried expression. Maya was confused for a moment. Why wouldn't she be feeling well? Then she saw her reflection in the glass window, and she actually did look like she could be sick. The way she was dozing, and struggling to keep her eyes open suggested someone trying to fight the symptoms of a cold.
"I've been better" She muttered, sniffling for effect.
"Well, we can't have that! You can't serve food if you're sick!" Said her boss, and Maya roared in triumph inside. "Pack up your things and go home. Come back when you feel better." Said her boss.

------------------------

It didn't take two minutes for Maya to get out of the restaurant, out of her work clothes, and to the park, where a few trees were scattered around, perfect for practicing her tree walking technique. She stepped through the gate, and smiled, breathing the fresh air of the park. This was perfect. She started running, stopping at a park bench, where she sat down, setting her bag down at her side, and rummaging through it. She started pulling out normal things at first, like a bag of ryo, and her work clothes. Then came the weird stuff, that marked her as a Shinobi. A set of ten Senbon needles, neatly tied together. A coil of bandages. A butterfly knife. She was obviously a Ninja, and anyone could tell just by looking at her pile of gear.

(WC: 372)
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Friendly Spar (Private, NK) Empty Re: A Friendly Spar (Private, NK)

Sun May 12, 2013 2:17 pm
Haru was walking through the park, enjoying the pleasant tranquility it brought, when he saw the girl sitting on the bench, pulling out tons of dangerous-looking ninja gear. How green can you get? You should never do something like that! he approached her quietly, intending to yell at the young girl, when he realized that she was getting ready to train. You can't criticize someone who just wants to improve... So he guessed he'd just have to help her.

"Y'know, a public park isn't exactly the best place to pull out all that gear." Said a voice from behind her. Haru Hyuga leaned against the back of the park bench, smiling at the girl. "Just a tip, y'know? might save you some trouble in the future. I'm Haru, by the way. Haru Hyuuga. He added. "But by the look of it, you're here to train, am I right? I could help you if you want." He offered, cracking his knuckles with anticipation. He would stand up, walking past the bench, near the trees. You don't have a headband, so I'm assuming you're an academy student? Working on your required jutsu? I can help with that."" He told her, geusturing for her to approach him. Try a clone technique, let's see what you're made of."

WC: 229
Maya Misaka
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 5:56 pm
Maya was just about ready to start training when a voice came from behind her.
"Y'know, a public park isn't exactly the best place to pull out all that gear." Said the voice behind her. a grey eyed, born haired boy leaned against the back of the bench, smiling at the her. "Just a tip, y'know? Might save you some trouble in the future. I'm Haru, by the way. Haru Hyuuga. But by the look of it, you're here to train, am I right? I could help you if you want." He offered. Maya thought for a moment, before nodding slowly. She could use the help of a higher ranked Genin. He stood up, walking past the bench, near the trees. "You don't have a headband, so I'm assuming you're an academy student? Working on your required jutsu? I can help with that."
"Yeah, I'm preparing for my exams. I'm Maya, by the way. Maya Misaka." She said, standing up, and following him.
"Try a clone technique, let's see what you're made of." Said the boy, And May did not hesitate. She quickly made her hand seals, before creating two blurry copies of herself, running at him. She figured they were having a spar anyways, why not strike first?

(WC: 211 TWC: 583)
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 6:07 pm
Haru would smile as Maya charged him. The it was obvious which ones were the clones, but he'd humor her, letting her approach him, before attempting to sweep her leg, catching her before she connected with the ground. He'd help her to her feet, before explaining:
"You're being too obvious, Maya. And, you're trying to force your chakra flow, instead of smoothly transitioning it. Just try to make it a fluid motion, not a vacuum. He'd say, trying to be helpful. Her technique was actually textbook, but her style was not. Haru couldn't imagine a time where he'd struggled with the same things. Was he ever that small? Still, the girl had heart. And that was all that counted.
"Try to hit me, okay? I don't care what techniques you use, but try your hardest to land a strike on me. I won't make it easy, mind you." He assured her, not bothering to take up a stance. He quite liked being the stronger opponent. Up until recently, he'd been the weakest, smallest, and slowest in every fight. No more, though, now he was fairly good at the art of the Shinobi.

(Wc: 204 TWC: 413)
Maya Misaka
Citizen

Sat May 18, 2013 6:25 pm
The boy tripped Maya effortlessly, not falling for her clone technique. She closed her eyes, preparing for impact with the ground, but it never came. The boy caught her, thankfully. She allowed him to help her to her feet, before listening to him intently. She felt she'd heard the tip about chakra control before, but she didn't mention it. Instead, she simply nodded, taking up a fighting stance, as he told her to try and hit him. She smiled at this, for it sounded like quite a good challenge.
"Let's go, then!" She would say. Naturally, she would try to hit him while they were close together like this, punching at his shoulder as hard as she could. Of course, she couldn't hit all that hard. She figured that he'd be able to hit back if he blocked, so she planned to make a substitution technique as soon as her strike was made, whether it hit, or missed.

(WC: 162 TWC: 745)
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 10:36 am
Haru would sidestep the strike with ease. It was a blatantly obvious plan of attack, and anyone who studied the Shinobi art could predict it. Now that she'd struck like this, leaving herself vulnerable to attack, Haru had a strong urge, partly from reflexes, and partly from battle instinct, to strike back at her. But no, that wasn't his goal today. Instead, he would jump back, away from the girl, and start running up a nearby tree with the surface walking technique. He would push off from that tree, grasping onto the branch of another, and pull himself up.
"You've gotta try harder then that, Maya." He would say teasingly, perched on the tree branch, overlooking her. He would watch the girl intently, seeing what she would do next. Since she was only an academy student, Haru knew he would probably only have to expect basic Ninjutsu and techniques, nothing major. He would activate the Byakugan, just to be sure, and watch her chakra levels vigilantly.

(WC: 166 TWC: 579)
Maya Misaka
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 am
Maya missed her first strike, as expected, but before she could even preform a substitution, Haru jumped away from her. She would chase after him, determined to la down a strike on the boy, when he suddenly darted up a tree. She smiled, for she already knew THAT technique. She jumped at the tree, chasing him up it, though he was far faster then her. She would se him jump across to the other tree, and she wasn't quite sure she could make that jump. She would continue up the tree, pulling herself up from a branch perpendicular to Haru's.
"You've gotta try harder then THAT, Maya." Teased Haru, who's eyes suddenly grew intense, with veins clearly visible against his skin. So this was the byakugan...
"It's no fair, you know way more techniques then me. At least go a little easy on me!" She complained, before attempting to jump off her branch, towards Haru's. Unfortunately, she wasn't strong enough to clear the gap, and would end up just missing the branch, landing on the ground below.

(WC: 183 TWC: 928)
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 11:43 am
Haru would listen as Maya complained about his seniority to her. He would shake his head.
"I'll only use the basic academy techniques." He would say, just before she jumped at him. He would step back, preparing to jump away, but it seemed she hadn't jumped far enough. She failed to clear the distance, and was about to make an unpleasant trip back to the ground. Haru didn't want that to happen, so he would step forward, attempting to grab her hand. If he managed to catch her hand, he would haul her up onto the branch.
"Don't make a jump if you're not sure about it, Maya." He would say, attempting to scoop her up with his other arm, dropping down to the ground. He would let her to her feet, stepping back again, ready to dodge if she took advantage of the situation.
"So what about all that equipment you have? I didn't say you couldn't try to use that..." He would hint, smirking at her, as he turned and started to walk away from her, further into the woods. He was expecting one of her senbon needles to com flying at her any moment.

(WC: 206 TWC: 785)
Maya Misaka
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 2:22 pm
May waited for the fall that would never come, for Haru stepped forward, grabbing her hand.
"Don't make a jump if you're not sure about it, Maya." He would say, pulling her up, and scooping her up with his other arm.
"Good Idea. I thought I could make it, though." She told him. Haru dropped down to the ground, setting her down on her feet, stepping back again, as if ready to dodge if she tried to hit him. Well, it did seem appropriate, she supposed. A shinobi always needed to keep their guard up.
"So what about all that equipment you have? I didn't say you couldn't try to use that..." He would say, smirking at her, as he turned and started to walk away from her, further into the woods. Maya would slowly reach for a handful of senbons (3 total, in between her fingers) and hurl them at Haru, aiming for his center of mass.

(WC: 158 TWC: 1086)
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 9:56 pm
Haru didn't look back. He didn't need to. Not with the Byakugan, anyways. He would lunge to the side, The senbons flying harmlessly past his head, before continuing running down the path. He would turn and start running up a the until he was ten feet up, then he would hurl himself off again, running the opposite way of the one he'd started, scooping Maya's Senbons up as he went. He was unfamiliar with the weapons, but he figured Maya would want them back later. He would keep running, until he reached the lake at the center of the park, and didn't even blink. He ran straight at the lake, not slowing down at all, and stopped at its center, waiting for Maya.
"Having any trouble keeping up?" He would ask when Maya arrived. He was quite a bit faster then she was, and no doubt She was falling behind. He decided he would stop running, and face her in a more... open manner."Can you walk on water yet? It's quite a bit more difficult then tree climbing..." He would ask casually, sitting down on the surface of the water cross legged, beckoning for her to approach him. Then he would remember the senbons in his hand, and without thinking, he would hurl all three of them at Maya's feet.
"I think you dropped these..."

(Wc: 226 TWC: 1011)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum