Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Training All Day, Meeting New People[P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training All Day, Meeting New People[P]

Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 am
Xuro got ready as Jak agreed to have a spar. Jak ran towards him, jumped in the air and used his voice to soar in the air and try and kick the Xuro in the chest. Xuro used his blade. He raised it in the way of the kick so that the kick hit into his his blade. After that he would wait for the boy to land before swing his blade across the boy's head from left to right. If the boy ducked, he would swing it back from the right to the left across the boy's chest. This was just a form of training to help improve the boy, jak's skills and train him to become stronger. He wanted to see if the boy was capable to join the Brotherhood of Light.
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Training All Day, Meeting New People[P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training All Day, Meeting New People[P]

Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:15 pm
Jak didn't expect the man to use his sword as a defense but he would take advantage of it. He bent his right leg, the leg he kicked with and pushed hard off the man's sword. He flew back a good 5 meter's, which was probably out of range of the man's sword. He backflipped and landed, sliding back another good 2 meter's. A head on attack wouldn't be the best thing to do to this guy, but what choice did he have? He would have to run in head first again. His voice hurt, so he couldn't use a scream right now. He made a sharp smacking noise between his teeth. He didn't have enough option's.

Jak thought for a split second while rising. This time he would have to go in even though the man had a sword. His eye's opened a little more with suprise. Maybe...

Jak ran toward's the man. He then took a hold of his head band and quickly ripped it off. He ran in and threw a right hook at the man's face, while his left hand held his headband. Maybe he could get a hit off the guy... It was slim, but maybe he could prove himself to this man this way.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2013 12:22 pm
Xuro awaited the boy's attack. Jak run at him and took off his own head band and then tried a right hook at Xuro. Xuro gripped his sword with his right hand and then used his left hand to block the hook of Jak. Xuro then took his sword and slashed at Jak's side. Not such a powerful slash, just a light one to test how to boy would react to it...
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2013 1:03 pm
Jak figured the man would easily deny his attack, but he didn't know how he would do it. But the slash that came in from his left, he predicted. He knew this man could easily wipe him out. It was evident on how clean and how efficient he moved. No wasted energy, just an efficient block. Nothing fancy.

Jak quickly threw his hand up in the path of the sword and his headband deflected it in his palm. The sword barely went right inbetween his middle and ring finger's. He didn't have time to feel thankful that the sword didn't cut one of his finger's down the middle. So, he took in a big breath of air, looking Xuro right in his eye and shouted his lung's off point blank for as long as he had air in his lung's. He couldn't have been more than two feet of Xuro. This would have to do something.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed May 01, 2013 4:33 pm
Nero had been sleeping all day in his fortress of loneliness. Waking up at the middle of the day, he would realise his body was getting weaker due to him not having trained in a while... "What should I do now ?" he thought to himself, "A jounin training in the training grounds would seem a little funny, I guess...". After thinking for some more time he would decide what to do. "I guess there is no helping it, is there ? I'll have to go out there and train...".

Nero would then wear his clothes, grab his equipment and his weapons, including a new eyepatch he himself had designed. He would then wear the eyepatch to cover his sharingan... The eyepatch would suck on Nero's chakra, halvening it... Now, if anybody was to sense Nero's chakra, they would think it wasn't that much, when it was in fact, 2 times what they would have sensed. Anyway, Nero would leave the house to head towards the village gates.

On his way, he would have been stopped by another jounin, this one wearing a Sunagakure headband instead of what Nero himself wore... "Oh." he would have thought, "I should do what my Kage did... That was a smart way of wearing the two headbands...". He would take off the Brotherhood of Light Headband, and wear it on the upper part of his right arm, wearing the headband of the village hidden in the sand right underneath it.

He would then look at the Jounin that stopped him. The jounin wearing a mask that covered the lower part of his face (his mouth and nose) was holding a letter towards Nero's nose... "Fine." Nero said, "I get it...". He would have then taken the letter from the man's hand, and in a second, the man would use the Body Flicker to try disappearing, but little did he know, that Nero could easily track him... Anyway, Nero opened the letter to see what was inside...

"Dear Nero Goka of the Hidden Sand..." he started reading, "You are chosen to be the Jounin authoritized to lead Suna Team 0. Your current students are Jakuon Nakigoe, and Tonotsuchi Haotome. You are to meet them as soon as possible, and start the leadership of the Team. A third Genin will be assigned to your team as soon as an academy student ranks up. Have a good day.".

"They expect me to have a good day ? F*ck ! I have a hard time leading the organization already, and we don't even have "students" anymore... Anyway... Being a sensei may not be that bad, after all...".

Nero would then continue his walk towards the training grounds... When, he will spot a white wolf... It would be looking... Beautiful... Nero would walk towards it and start talking, "Hey little buddy.". He would then sit on his right knee, and would start petting the white wolf. "What's your name ?" Nero would ask, though he would not be expecting the wolf to answer that, as it's a wolf, but it would do it anyway, "Seishin..." the wolf would answer, "It means ghost...". Nero would have been shocked to hear the wolf talk, "What ?". "Don't you get it, retarded human ? My name is Seishin, I am the son of the great white lord, Shaisan, the white wold Seishin. My name's literal meaning is "the ghost"...".

"But you... Can talk..." Nero would say, the wolf would actually seem more pissed now, "What is that supposed to mean ? Of course I can talk ? How stupid would it been for a 12 year old white wolf, one that is the son of the white lord to not be able to talk ?". "Sorry," Nero said, "I didn't mean to disrespect you, boy. The wold would then seem to smile. "Thanks." it would say, "That was quite honorful... What is your name, human ?". Nero would stand up, and bow down, "My name is Nero, leader of the Goka Clan...". "Oh a leader ?" the wolf would answer excitedly, "Do you want to be my comrade, Nero ?". Nero would smile and answer, "Of course... Let's get to know each other better... I was just going to go train anyway... Want to come ?".

"Yes..." the wolf would have answered, as the two would enter the training grounds. Nero, upon arriving, would see his comrade, Xuro, training a boy that somewhat seemed like him... He would go near them and start talking, "Hey Xuro... Is this boy your brother or something ? Why didn't you tell me about him ? Oh, and this is Seishin, the son of the White Lord, he is now also my comrade, so, greet him respectively please". Seishin would bow down for some seconds to greet Xuro.

[45 chakra absorbed by the eyepatch for 1 post. Nero only has access to 46 chakra]

Last edited by Nero Gōka on Sun May 05, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat May 04, 2013 11:35 am
[Very sorry for late post :P]

Xuro smirked as the boy used his own head band to barely survive the sword attack. But Xuro wanted to see more. He held back his full force otherwise that boy would be cut in half. He was waiting for the boy to use his voice. And there his want was accepted. The boy opened his mouth to let out some pure sound at Xuro. Xuro reacted quickly since he didn't know what that voice "attack" could do, so he performed the body flicker technique and teleported away from Jak and appeared a few meters behind him. "Very Nice!" Xuro would say, Just as he sensed someone coming. It was non other than his best friend Nero Gõka. "Hey Nero," Xuro would reply, "This kid here, he's name is Jakuon Nakigoe, he said I can call him Jak. He's a genin of Sunagakure. I met him just now here in the training grounds so decided to train together. He possess a very rare kekkei genkai. His voice- which he can amplify and use it waaaay more better than normal people. Its really cool. Ask him to show you... Oh nice to meet you Seishin!"
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 8:25 pm
Jak watched as the man disappeared right before his eye's. He turned around quickly with his ear's picking up what his eye's couldn't see. Plus, Xuro's voice gave him away. Dang... He thought Xuro would definitely be hit by that one. Jak watched as another man walked up with a wolf that was next to him. What was even weirder, was that the wolf could talk. Jak thought that was pretty cool actually. They both greeted Xuro and the man who showed up, who's name was Nero apparently, more than likely was also a strong ninja from the village. Jak raised an eyebrow a bit. If this guy was strong, Jak definitely attracted strong people. Which could work out to his favor. The boy wanted to get stronger. "Uh... Hi, my name's Jak, like Xuro already explained." Jak tried his best to greet both the Seishin and Nero, even though it seemed that they only greeted Xuro.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat May 11, 2013 3:50 pm
[Sorry for the late post]

Seishin's movements alone would have been revealing which of the seven deadly sins he was associated with: Pride... Nero would have ssmiled at the wolf raising his head and looking down at both the Jounin and the Genin... "He needs some lessons." Nero thought to himself.

"Jakuon Nakigoe, you have said ?" Nero would have said, repeating the name to be sure. He would have then once again checked the letter. "Well, Jakuon, it seems I will be your sensei from this day on... Now... What were you two doing until I came in ? Can I join ?".

[45 chakra absorbed by the eyepatch for 2 posts. Nero only has access to 46 chakra]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun May 19, 2013 7:40 am
Xuro would smile and say to Jak, "Well congrats on the getting an official sensei!" He would then reply to Nero's question, "ummm... We were sparring. Jak has been very persistent with his kekkei genkai. Haha! He's a very good close combat fighter. His voice technique makes it very difficult to actually keep on going. I've been surviving just barely. So come on join in."

[Short and Late, sorry :P]
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Mon May 20, 2013 11:21 am
Jak smirked a little bit. Nero would be his sensei. He got someone who looked like he was strong, even though he had no idea what his abilities were. Jak got a feeling that it was going to be a long day of training. He looked at Nero. "Cool, Nero-sensei. I'm ready when you guy's are." Jak suddenly had the feeling of butterflies in his stomach. What were Nero's abilities? Heck, he didn't even know Xuro's abilities. He didn't know that many jutsu either, so he would have to depend on his voice. He didn't have any ninja tool's either. He would have to plan out accordingly and attack within his abilities. "I'm a little pumped up... Got to calm down and just do my best..." He thought to himself.

(Its good lol)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum