Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Meeting the New Leader [P, Koroshi ! ,NK]

+8
UchihaLegend
Daniel Kiyade
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Koroshi Uchiha
Xuro Bakuton
Vergil Hyuuga
Yamato Tanaka
12 posters
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Meeting the New Leader [P, Koroshi ! ,NK] Empty Meeting the New Leader [P, Koroshi ! ,NK]

Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:21 am
Nero would have stepped into the Kazekage's building, talking telepathicly to Vergil and Habee at the same time, "Vergil, Habee... I'm going to meet our new Kage. Where are you guys ?". He would walk towards the door of the Kage's room. If there weren't any ANBU or whatsoever by the door, Nero would have simply walked in, if there were any, he would have waited for the ANBu to ask Nero's purpose to be there. Of course, if there were soem ANBU, but they just did not talk at all, Nero would have started the talk, "Hey... Nero Goka, jounin of the village. I'm here to meet our new leader.".
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Meeting the New Leader [P, Koroshi ! ,NK] Empty Re: Meeting the New Leader [P, Koroshi ! ,NK]

Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:24 am
Vergil would enter the building, walking through the halls, he would spot Nero up ahead. If Nero entered the room so would he, but if the man stayed he would follow suit aswell. Once near Nero he would say, "I got your message." He would attempt to stare away from Nero. Knowing that the man had a Sharingan made him nervous and uneasy at times. Though Vergil knew he could trust the man, there was no doubt about his loyalty.
Vergil was dressed in jean pants and a long white shirst, which covered his arms as well as his torso. His Suna headband would be tied around his forehead tightly. His BoS headband would be hanging from his left pocket. The symbol visible.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Meeting the New Leader [P, Koroshi ! ,NK] Empty Re: Meeting the New Leader [P, Koroshi ! ,NK]

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:13 pm
"Oh, hey Vergil !" Nero would have said, his smile making clear Nero was glad with the Hyuuga showing up, "Well, I didn't expect you to be here this fast... Anyway, where have you been for such a long time ? I'm still waiting an answer from Habee, by the way... he also seems to be "missing".". Nero would wait to see any ANBU contacting them, at the same time.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:23 pm
"Hey. I've took a trip to konoha for a while. I visited a few of the Hyuuga territories and now I have returned." Vergil would say in response. He would then look around. "So we finally got a new kage it seems." Vergil would say aloud. He had almost forgotten about Xuro. One of the Captains within the group. He was also the man whom had enlisted him to join the BoS. Remembering something, Vergil would activate his byakugan for a short moment he would then deactivate it. It seemed that Nero had gotten even stronger among the short amount of time they had been apart. This was great news the group and it only seemed right that the man would become stronger as the leader. Vergil stared around as he began to realize that he would need to begin training when this meeting was over.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:12 pm
Xuro would awaken to the voice of Nero inside his head. He was still confused trying to remember what happened last. He looked around seeing he was in his room. All the destruction of Suna and all the death was too much for Xuro. He got up wondering why the hell was he resting. He then remembered he came back after another day of helping out Sunagakure and decided to take a rest. He was extremely tired and must have slept for a few days. He wondered what must have happened during the time he was sleeping. Maybe that's why Nero was busy trying to contact him. He quickly rushed out of the house. Somehow he went to sleep with all his fighting attire. He wasn't in the mood to change his clothes. He grabbed his loyal blade on the way out, carrying it on his right shoulder.

He hurried to the Kazekage's office to check Nero and Vergil just in time. "Heeeyyy guys..." said Xuro as he rushed to them. "Sorry I've been... Actually...I haven't been... My self lately. All that happen to Suna was too much for me. Seeing my home destroyed, my neighbours, friends & family injured and murdered for no reason. I have been resting... Now that we have a new kazekage maybe there's hope for Suna to start a new beginning a better beginning. So I can't wait to meet him. Anyway what you guys have been up to??"
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:17 pm
Within the newly rebuilt stone chambers of the Kazekage building these men assemble, there is but one ANBU standing to the left of the door, his form visibly shaking due to what has happened to the ANBU before him , those whom have been left to guard the Kazekage's office are within "challenging distance" distance, a commonly used term by the ANBU now as none of them truly want to face this particular Kage in combat, a few broken legs have always been the result.The first man would speak and before he could respond back the men awaiting Koroshi would be welcomed with his voice, yelling towards someone in the office.
"What do you mean I gotta do paperwork before I can go outside, who the hell made that rule?! Get out of my office!"The voice of an elderly man now follows, his tone lower but still able to be heard through the door."Lord Kazekage it is your duty as a leader, your people need this done!"Koroshi yells back in response, "Then why can't you fill it out?!"
The elder yells back, "Because it is your job!"Koroshi's voice now responds, "It is also my job to tell people what to do, so you do it!"

With this the door is flung open, the massive form of Koroshi Uchiha seen standing at 6'5", his clothing being a modified Kazekage outfit, the hat upon his head, and the pants worn, but he retains his black leather jacket, something he refused to part with.Upon his right arm near the shoulder is two headbands, one for Sunagakure no Sato, and one for Konohagakure no Sato.His blue eyes look upon the three men assembled outside his office, he stops his advance looking at them."Hello there! Who wants to have some fun?" he says in an upbeat tone, eager to see who will take his offer, he always wanted to travel and spar with the ninja of other villages since he was a child to see if he truly was the best and now here was his chance!The ANBU stands stationary at his former position, hoping and pleading in his head that he is not challenged also for he knows full well what "fun" is.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 pm
Upon seeing the 6'5'' tall man step outside, Nero would live a sudden shock, which he would come over quite quickly, and would have bowed down in front of the leader of his village, speaking at the same time, "It is an honor meeting with you, Kazan- Umm... Kazekage-sama." he would have said, then raising his body once again. "By fun, if you mean anything that doesn't involve homosexual acts, I'm in.". "I hope our leader isn't into weird things..." he would have told Xuro and Vergil telepathicly.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:54 pm
Vergil would stare as the men as he flung open the door. Vergil was surprised, the new kazekage seemed to have quite a frame. Vergil guessed the man was at least 6'5. Vergil did not have to loop up too high, seeing as he himself held a 6'3 stature.
The milky white eyes of the hyuuga clan would be scanning the man as he stood in front of them. Vergil noticed the two different headbands on the mans soulder one for konoha and the othee one for Suna. He would be intrigued by the man's offer for them to partake in having 'fun' with him. Vergil would nod kindly in the man's direction just as Nero bowed.
"I will participate in this 'fun' you speak of." Vergil would say with an emphasis on the word fun. Though he was still not sure if he could trust the man. Just because he appeared to be nice didn't mean he was and being the skeptic that Vergil was he still had questions for the man. "My name is Vergil Hyuga, it is a pleasure to meet you." He would say as he waited to find out what this 'fun' actually was...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:28 pm
Xuro would stare at the new Kazekage and his spoke to them.
He sure was tall and big but he also seemed fun. “I wonder how fun he is. Hmmm lets
just hope he’s all fun and no serious. Think Sunagakure just became FUN!” Xuro
thought to himself as he waited for his turn to reply. After Vergil agreed,
Xuro smiled and said, “We’ll I’m definitely in! I’m Xuro Bakuton Jounin of the
Sand. It is an honour to meet you… ”

He scrutinized the new Kazekage, noticing the two headbands
the kage possessed. Seems he probably originates from the Leaf Village. Wonder
how he’s feeling staying in a completely different type of village. Konoha
always seemed lively with sunlight, trees and tons of greenery but Suna is miserably
hot and filled with boring old sand. It would take some time to getting use to
but Xuro was pretty sure the new Kazekage could put some spirit into this
boring village and brighten it up…
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:46 am
Koroshi waits for everyone to introduce themselves before looking toward the man who called him Kazekage "Dude the names Koroshi! And its time for fun!" Koroshi says as a smile forms across his face "Alright follow me!" Koroshi yells to the group of ninja before leaping out the nearest window, as he free falls through the air he makes a few quick movements with his arms manipulating the stone building to stretch out and form a slide around the entire Kazekage building. The slide is smooth enough to slide down easily without hurting yourself or ripping your clothing, and is roughly 7 feet wide, and 4 feet tall, this making sure that it is comfortable to slide down, yet safe enough that you won't slide off of it.

Koroshi lands on the slide cheering and waving his hands in the air as he makes his way down the slide and toward the ground below, should they follow him or not he reaches the ground with the slide bringing him gracefully to it as with a rebounding motion he is to his feet and now running towards the village gates.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum