Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1300

Report to the Kage [p, nk] Empty Report to the Kage [p, nk]

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:07 am
Orochihama walked toward the hokage palace in the center of the town. She carried the body of the boy she had killed just a few days before. She dragged the corpse into the palace and saw the person at the front desk. "puff.... huff... whew... I would like to see the hokage on an urgent matter. My name is Orochihama."
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Report to the Kage [p, nk] Empty Re: Report to the Kage [p, nk]

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 pm
The woman at the bottom floor front desk touched a small button, then pointed to a flight of stairs that ascended to the Hokage's office.

"Up there dear," she would say, taking a glance at the corpse before promptly returning to work.

Should she ascend the stairs eventually she would find two ANBU guards standing in front of a large set of double-doors. This was the entrance to the office, where Navi sat behind his desk deep in thought while signing papers.
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:07 pm
Orochihama acsencded the stairs with difficulty, having some trouble with the corpse. At last, she came to the office, where she silently passed the two anbu guards. Inside, she saw the hokage, handsome as ever, gazing a paperwork. "Um....... Lord Hokage.... I killed a Sunagakure genin in self defense. Here is his corpse, if you would like it." She handed over the body with the hole in its chest.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:12 pm
An ANBU guard outstretched his arms, offering to take the body from the girl as it seemed to weigh her down. Navi immediately noticed that this corpse looked to be of the sand village, not a normal missing ninja that he would have recognized. Curious, he decided to ask Orochihama the details behind this fight.

"What happened here?" he asked, still eyeing the corpse while still deep in thought.
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:14 pm
The hokage asked her what had happened. "Well, I was on the borders minding my own business when this guy suddenly attacked me. I don't think I did anything to provoke him, so I defended myself by tossing an Earth Flow Spear through his chest. I hope I did the right thing." Orochihama was very nervous.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm
"I suppose if he attacked you first then you did the right thing," Navi stated, assuming that the body had been given to the ANBU member then it would be taken away in a blur as the agent departed. He folds his hands on his desk and gives out a light sigh.

"Was there anything else?"
Orochihama
Orochihama
Citizen

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:45 am
As the ANBU agent left, Orochihama would sigh. "Uh... I think that was it. Thank you, Lord Hokage." And with that, she left. Hopefully, things would remain nice and quite around here.

[EXIT, lol, I hope I don't start a war]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 pm
[You should be okay, he attacked you first anyway. It was more the act of an unruly ninja then a military action]

"Very well, take care Orochihama" the Hokage replied. He immediately returned to his paper work and sighed deeply. It would seem there was an influx of bodies lately, always a concerning issue that threatened to erupt from tension to warfare.

[Topic Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum