Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Crono Guardia
Crono Guardia
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Guardia Graduation Ceremony[p.nk] Empty Guardia Graduation Ceremony[p.nk]

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:01 am
Crono's head hung low as he returned from meeting his team. His hand continously grabbed at the empty space where his sword was. "how... could I forget it... " he continued mumbling underneath his breath as he passed by the Guardia guard stationed at the entrance to his clan's district and passing him without a word. He became lost in his own mind.

"Crono" a voice called out, bringing the samurai back to his senses. Looking up the Red haired Samurai saw Onimaru Guardia standing infront of him carrying something covered in a purple tarp. "Onimaru-san, good afternoon." he said, looking the bald and aged yet muscular man standing in front of him. "I'm heading to see your brother, I have a delivery for him. You look distracted. something on your mind?" he inquired as they began to walk down the main road toward his home together. Taking a deep breath Crono sighed. "I-I" he stuttered, stammering his words unsure of how to fit them together. "I don't think I'm ready. I-I mean.. uh... I thought I was... I trained so hard. Graduated from ninja academy and was the top of my Battojutsu class. " his voice trailed off, and Onimaru interjected as they neared the halfway point to his home. "What seems to be the problem?" he asked concerned. with another deep breath Crono continued. " I felt so ready, I was assigned to team 1. And as my first day .... I blow it." his eyes looked to the empty space on his right side. Onimaru took notice and smiled. "Ah.... " he said understanding the underlying truth. "A sword is important to a samurai. without it we are so much more vulnerable then not. But a weapon is just that... a tool. A tool that symbolizes the code which we have dedicated our lives to. There will be days where you will do without a sword, and at that time you will be prepared but now you are vulnerable. Don't fret over forgetting your blade, even if it is your livelyhood, you are a Guardia... you will endure, you will adapt. You will find ways to uphold the way of the sword, without needing a sword. You will be a great samurai... I can see it. " he stopped for a moment shifting the long object to his left arm as he moved his right out, taking his finger and resting it on Crono's chest. "You just haven't yet developed the eyes to see it for yourself. Believe in yourself, and more importantly believe in your comrads." Crono smiled slightly and lifted his head. acknowledging Onimaru's words as truth.

Staring up at the stairs to his home the two accended to the doors. Pulling on the rope next to the door, the doorbell chimed only to be opened moments later by Crono's brother, and the head of the guardia clan, Surge Guardia. "Onimaru-san, I've been expecting you, Crono-bō could you please excuse us. " Crono bowed respectively toward Onimaru and headed toward his room. He was in such a rush to leave earlyer it was a wreck. He sighed and reluctantly began picking up his dicarded articals of clothing and replacing them in the drawers they belonged in. As he lifted a sock from his bed his eyes stared at the wooden blade leaning against the wall near the head of the bed. His mind recalling the words Onimaru had said earlyer. "I just need to believe." his face was filled with determination and his eyes began to fill up with pride. " No, I do believe" suddenly a voice cried out from down the hall.

"Crono, can you come in here for a minute" Crono's head perked up and replied that he would be right there. stepping out of his room he walked down the hall attempting to disconcern where he was being summoned toward. He opened the screen to the living room... no one, the office? nope... library? nope.. "where are ya'll" he called out only to hear the reply coming from the ceremonial chamber. He had only been in that room once before and was immediatly rebuked, why was he being called in there now?.

As he opened the screen, the smell of insense filled the air. the room was dark, only lit by candle light. As his eyes adjusted he could just bearly make out the human-shape of two people standing at the end of the ceremonial hall. A loud voice boomed from the end of the hall. "Crono Guardia, Approach" did he do something wrong? he wasn't sure as he took his first step into the room and slowly made his way down the walk way. as he did he noticed other clansmen in full Genji ceremonial armor standing between the columns watching him as he walked down the hall; the door behind him sliding shut, darkening the room to its previous state. As Crono neared the alter at the other end, he could see his brother in a cerimonal robe alongside Onimaru. The velvet covered object being suspended behind them over a table on some sort of stand. Onimaru walked down the steps and met Crono at the bottom. His brother began to speak again.

"Crono Guardia, my brother, you have been found worthy to join the ranks of the Guardia Samurai you see standing around you. All of the hardships you have overcome to this point will be renewed. There is no end to your training, only new beginnings. As a clan member you will be required to uphold the honor and integrity of the Guardia clan and that of the leaf. Are you ready to accept these responcibilities and join our brotherhood of Samurai."

he wasn't in trouble, the truth set in on him.... this was his graduation ceremony. Crono looked around and could see all of the clansmen now standing in rows behind him waiting to accept him into the fold. Any doubts he had earlier were cleared from his mind. With unwavering resolve he looked up at his brother. "I am ready, Ni-san"

His brother nodded and continued with the ceremony. Onimaru held out a bowl and Crono extended his right hand. Using his finger, Onimaru concentrated vorpal chakra on the tip of his finger and traced it across the palm that crono had exposed. Clenching his hand in a fist he squeezed the blood from his hand into the bowl and reopened his hand, with another trace of onimaru's finger the gash had healed. returning to the top of the alter he handed the bowl to Surge. Surge took his own finger and cut his palm, mimicing the same thing crono had done before healing himself setting the bowl down on the alter he poured some black powder from a nearby vial before capping and returning to the bowl. He picked up a mortar and began mixing the contents of the bowl, his hand glowing blue as he infused his chakra with it.

taking the bowl with him he walked down to Crono and motioned him to open the front of his garb, to expose his chest. after that was done Surge took his finger and dipped it into the black blood ink before smearing it on Crono's chest. finally taking the palm of his other hand he placed it upon the blood and began to channel chakra even more chakra into it, causing it to take the shape of the guardia emblem. "Now Crono, Speak with your brothers your oath. " Crono took a deep breath as he began to recite the oath he had long sense put to memory, the rest of the brotherhood chanting with him as his voice boomed over them.

"As a samurai, I must strengthen my character; As a human being, I must perfect my spirit; I vow to walk the path of the warrior; It is my duty to do what is right and walk ever forward filled with brave, courageous energy; With a benevolence that unites each human being to each other and treat them with politeness and respect; I vow to bear truth in word and action, to follow truly the Law of the Universe; I will honorably bear the Guardia name and will not tarnish its reputation through inaction or misdeeds; I will protect the village hidden in the leaves and all of its members; Finally, I will serve and defend both the Guardia name and the Leaf with unwavering loyalty until my final breath. I am Crono Guardia, and now serve as a Guardian of the Leaf."

He felt invigorated as the last few words left his mouth. His brother had already cleaned his hands and returned the bowl to the alter. from behind him Onimaru removed the velvet covering of the object revealing it to be a katana. using both hands surge lifted it horizontally from its stand and turned around, walking down the stairs to Crono. "No samurai is complete without his blade, may you always be worthy to wield it" he bowed down to crono, his arms extended offering him the blade. Crono grabbed the center of the Saya with his right hand taking the weight from Surge who stepped back and looked up. With Crono's left hand he gripped the hilt, he could feel the nooks and crannies of the grip. pulling the two apart he began to unsheathe his new blade. the candlelight reflecting wildly across its mirrored surface as the tip became uncovered. Crono rose the blade up into the air, in awe of the symbol it represented. slashing it twice across his body he had fit the sheath snugly in his belt, drew it up from hilt to tip across the opening of the saya and then drew it back to its resting place.

Surge stared at him proudly as he sheethed his blade. "I now dub you an Aonisaibushi, You are now a Samurai." he smiled for a moment before lowering his voice. "Crono-bo, follow me", he beckoned him to arise from the steps and step to the back of the alter as he grabbed the blood ink bowl. surge opened a large panel compartment to reveal a large scroll. no longer speaking to the room, he spoke in words just for Crono. "this is our clan's hidden summoning scroll. I want to allow you to have the honor of making a pact with our clan's allies, the Shangra Valley Frogs. Use this ink, and sign your name, with your finger prints at the bottom. Consiter it a graduation gift, from me to you" Crono nodded to the instructions and signed his name in blood, completing the design with his hand print at the bottom. "Good, my brother.... Now, go it's time to celebrate your induction with the rest of the clan. " Crono looked to his brother. "Thank you, Nisan" before turning and walking down toward the crowd of his clansmen, each congratulating him and welcoming him into the fold.

WC: 1,853 summoning contract signed, RP requirement for katana achieved.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Guardia Graduation Ceremony[p.nk] Empty Re: Guardia Graduation Ceremony[p.nk]

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm
Approved for stated rewards.
Crono Guardia