Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 amHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 amHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari] Empty The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari]

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm
Hikarishi Uchiha awoke in the forest his eyes still held a red gleam in them even though he could not see it he some how knew something had been awakened inside of him something that could help him get stronger. He stood and wiped the blood from his nose and fixed his head band his Heavans sorrow ninjato was still in the default postion on his hip and the five kunai where still in his pouch so the ass hole teenagers had stolen nothing from him...nothing but his pride that is. "I need to get stonger!" he screamed out and heard a flock of birds leave the area. The sun was seeting but it was not yet dark so he set off to do some training hoping to be able to get the strength he needed to defend either his revenge or his home.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari] Empty Re: The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari]

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:11 pm
Kino was walking through the forest, having just gotten back from some simple, solo training, he was heading off home. The sun had been setting, it would be dark within an hour or so. He sighed, he knew he wouldn't make it back before dark. He looked back at his life, how he got here, everything had been quite peaceful since he had joined Konohagakure. As he was walking, he heard a shout. It had caught Kino's attention. It was a shout, a beg, someone had wished to become stronger. He grinned, as the sound of a flock of birds flying away.

He dashed, quickly, behind the source of the shout. The man most likely wouldn't hear Kino over his shout. He attempted to grab at where he stored his weapons, though assuming he had any weapons. If there was a Kunai, and he was successful in grabbing one, he would hold the blade to the child's neck and say "Time to die."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari] Empty Re: The weak meets the strong [P NK kino and hikari]

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 pm
Having just finished his shout Hikarishi felt some one going for his weapon pouch, he tried to move out of the way but was stopped by his own kunai held to his neck. He heard the man say "time to die" and fear flooded him he needed to get stonger fast. Having already activated his sharigan he waited for the mans next move. If the man went to slice his neck Hikarishi would attempt to trip him hoping to cause to fall backwards with his arms out to his side.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 pm
Kino smiled, he had put a Kunai up to the boy's neck. His headband was hidden in his pocket, now it was time for some fun. "Aye, death, such fun entertainment. I'm-" He thought for a second, he couldn't use his real name. "Takisho." He continued, little hesitation in his voice. "I'm a missing shinobi, perhaps you've heard of me? A ruthless murderer, enjoying to pray on my victims for a week or so. I didn't need to with you though, you're all alone, out here. For miles, far from the village." He continued, smiling, whether the man knew it or not wasn't really the problem. "I enjoy to play with my targets before they die, however." He said, removing the Kunai and kicking his back, pushing him away. He pulled up his scarfs, and covered his face with it, all except for his eyes, to hide his identity. He then dashed back, performing hand seals, with the Kunai held in his armpit. A clone appeared, copying both the Kunai and Kino himself. The clone dashed in the branches of the tree, attempting to get in front of the boy.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 pm
Hikarishi heard all the man had to say, 'A missing ninja?! this cant be happening to me' he thought to him self, he was kicked in the back and stumled forward. He moved his hand to get a kunai, if he was fast enough then the kunai would be drawn before he was able to stand straight. The man seemed to burst from the trees and stop in front of him he Hikarishi stood still for a second a moment of hestation drew over him before he threw the kunai thinking 'kill or be killed' the second his kunai left his hand he moved to draw his heavans sorrow ninjato incase the ninja was able to dodge the kunai. 'I can do this i have the advanatage i have the sharigan!' he thought to him self as the blade was drawn.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:38 pm
The clone was successful in getting in front of the child. He appeared to not notice the original Kino behind him. Both smiled. The clone began to speak, "Dose are sum purdy eyes you dun did got urself der." He would say, in a slightly different voice and accent than most had. He smiled. "I think I'll put them in me." The clone said, his face, all but his eyes covered up. Kino knew that the eyes of an Uchiha can be removed, the sharingan, and implanted into others. The clone prepared his Kunai, as he saw the boy getting one out, and the original Kino began to hide in the tree branches, silently climbing up, attempting to be unnoticed, due to the fact he would remain there if the boy made a run for it.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:46 pm
Hikarishi had failed to draw his kunai completly before the person had got infront of him none the less the man did not make a move towards him yet. the man bagan to speak "My eyes you want my eyes? I NEED THEM!! YOU CAN NOT HAVE THEM." He said his voice raising to a shout if the clone, unknown to Hikarishi, went to attack him he would throw his kunai and attempt to hit him between the eyes with it. Hikarishi was in shock, 'why would he want my eyes? they are mine and no one elses, I need them they are what make me strong with out them i am just a ninja with the fire element and nothing more but with these eyes i can become strong. "I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU TAKE MY STRENGTH AWAY!!!" he shouted again and waited for no movement before he flung his kunai at the ninja in front of him stepping back and drawing another kunai just in case.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 pm
He heard the man saying that he wouldn't let Kino, or the man he knew as Takisho, take his eyes. Kino's clone, and Kino, was smiling under their masks. The boy was easily tricked, it would seem. He threw a Kunai, the clone grabbed it's handle right before it had hit the clone's face. The child stepped back, the clone smiled, he seemed to be afraid. "Kill me? HAHA, KILL ME?!" He said, then shouted. "BOY, you can barely SCRATCH ME!" He shouted at him, charging as he drew a Kunai. The clone moved more at the boy's speed, not wanting him to feel quite too useless yet. The clone prepared, prepared to guard himself from any attacks with one Kunai, and possibly attack with the other.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:09 pm
Hikarishi saw the man grab the kunai that was thrown he stepped back as the man charged towards him his muscles seemed to be ready to block with one kunai and attack with the other, it was then that Hikarishi made his move he stopped his backwards movement and pulled his kunai and slashed out at the man. 'No way i can miss him with my Dojutsu i have the upper hand i am the strong one here he wants my strength and i wont sit idlely by and let him have it if he wants it he will have to kill me for it.' he thought as the slash was made.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:05 pm
Kino's clone continued to move, now getting up close. It's right arm hovering over it's left, ready to slash, and his left arm was going to block the coming Kunai the boy used to try and cut the clone with. "Better try and dodge," He said, chuckling as he brung the Kunai back down to his right. If the boy didn't dodge it he would have a large cut across his upper torso, down to just below the stomach, not going any further as it couldn't as the Kunai slid off his skin. If hit, the wound would leave a large scar, if he didn't dodge, Kino's clone took the precaution of making it only go skin deep, not effecting the muscles or organs within the body.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum