Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Similarity {private, Caesar, No Kill, Flashback} - Page 2 Empty Re: Similarity {private, Caesar, No Kill, Flashback}

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 pm
[Sorry about that, I expected you to purchase the items in Suna, not Konoha..Him withstanding the pain is all adreneline and pride.]

Vergil finally begins to crack, his body at it's limit. He would stare at the men surrounding him. He could not stand it anymore. If this was his time to die..no he could not die. He still had so much to do, revenge to act on. At this moment the pain was at such a high level, Vergil could not even speak.

[Note, this is the last post of the Genjutsu.]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Similarity {private, Caesar, No Kill, Flashback} - Page 2 Empty Re: Similarity {private, Caesar, No Kill, Flashback}

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am
Vergil's body would be trapped under the tree, for an extremely long period of time. 'Something is not right, I should be dead by now.' Vergil would think to himself. Then it would all piece together. The enourmous crowd of large men, whom vergil never seen around the village. This explained everything. He was under a Genjutsu. He remembered in his academy days, he had learned a technique that would allow him to break from such a jutsu. The large tree laid flat in the middle of Vergil's chest. Though his arms were not hindered from movement at all. Vergil would fight through the, imaginary pain, and he would raise his hands together completing a seal that would allow him to break free of the Genjutsu.

Chakra would be pushed through his body, at a slightly higher amount than before. Though this was just enough to break from the jutsu. Once Vergil was free he would see the kid that had asked him to spar attempting to flee. Vergil's mind would be foolish, believing that the Genjutsu was real. Vergil now new better, fighting into sanity he would activate his byakugan. Suprisingly the kid was fairly weak. Vergil watched from afar, like a cheetah prepared to pounce on its prey. The kid had his back turned to him as he ran, so there was no way that he would know that Vergil was approaching him. Vergil would unleash his fury and quickly unlock the third gate and in an instant his speed now faster than before. Some may even compare it to the likes of teleporting.

The kid still within five meters of Vergil. Vergil would leap down from the tree, his footsteps would be most likely heard by the boy, but this did not matter. It would all be over within a second. Vergil would in an instant appear behind the back of the boy his hand aimed at point blank range, just a few inches from touching the boys back. Pinpointing his vital points, with the use of the byakugan. Vergil would unleash a technique he had recently learned, the Vacuum palm. It would slam into the boys back, with enough force that he doubted the boy would walk away from the blow, knocking him five extra meters away from Vergil. If all had led to perfection, which would be most likely possible since Vergil and the boys speed were on totally different playing fields., the boy would lay on the ground in front of Vergil paralyzed. The boy would still be alive, though he would lack all movement, besides being able to make facial expressions.

Vergil would kneel down near the body of the boy and recapture the ryo the boy wanted so badly. Was he really that lazy that he could not work for his own ryo. Either way, Vergil would after gaining his ryo, in an instant using his raw speed be seen near the entrance of the training grounds. From the distance of 20 meters he would scan the training grounds with his byakugan, noticing that there were explosive tags planted in a few different locations. Luckily, his maneuvering through the training grounds placed him, at all times, far away from the explosive tags. Vergil would smile and exit the training grounds, there would be no regret or remorse in his eyes.

Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:48 am
[Vergil is moving at a teleporting speed at this point (100). There is no way, you were able to raise your relaxed hands from your sides. Into the air and begin to perform handseals. You performing the seal would take maybe 5 seconds, due to your speed. Which is more than enough time for a person moving at teleporting speed to attack you. And you say that you had already performed the handseals for the technique. Why would you do that before I even landed from the tree? Before I even made any noise? Not to mention, your character would be fatigued with a stamina of 3.

Another thing, you would not hear foot steps 'plowing' towards you because of the speed at which Vergil is moving. The only noise you would have heard, was me falling from the tree. After that it was a complete glide for Vergil.

To add the cherry on top of this cake, the Genjutsu You used has been VOIDED, being claimed to be to OPED and no way of escaping. Meaning the entire use of the Genjutsu never happened.

Another fact, the blood loss from that explosion would kill me. Your paralyzation may be easily fixed by going to the hospital, with the use of npc's of course. This is a no kill topic. Meaning no killing of any sorts can go on here. I know that may be difficult to comprehend.]

Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:58 am
[Also, I cleary stated that there was empty land with sand everywhere in my first post. The only reason there was a tree was because of the illusion, I was in. Also there is no damage left over from the Echo attack. I cleaned it all up in a separate topic. There are no signs of him attacking the village, since it has been re-constructed.]

Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:02 am
[No one should have to argue out of their characters death, in a no kill topic. I'm no doctor, but I'm sure losing all of my limbs would kill me and your points are valid. But it stil stands that this is a no kill topic.]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum