Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daniel Kiyade
Daniel Kiyade
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A veiw of Destruction (P, NK) Empty A veiw of Destruction (P, NK)

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 pm
Daniels body dropped down from where the Kazekages chambers had once been rebuilt. Looking up at the ground level, feeling the empty presence inside of the building. Sighing slightly Daniel knew that his kazekage was dead, with no ANBU or Kazekage the Village in the Sand was in a position of being raided and destroyed. though Daniel had much to learn he wasnt just going to let it sit empty in a vast area of nothing. Even this met as a mere Jonnin he would lead this village to greatness but if he would do so he would have to assume the position of Kazekage for himself. Daniel understands this great name would mean he would have to prove himself. But this to Daniel was no problem. Stepping forward Daniels body went through the first door stepping inside of the building he could feel the great men who were inside of this building. Daniel also knew that if he were to assume somthing like this it would be of a great liability due to his fathers notority. But to Daniel this didnt matter his love for the Sunagakure would thrive him to make even the most foolish descisions and by this he would walk up in the building going to the Kazekage Chambers it's self. Going through the door Daniel sat down in the chair, looking out the window over the Sunagakure. The sand blowing through the air Daniel grinned underneath his black mask, a mere spitting image of his father. He would now Assume the Kazekage position. Daniel stands at six feet three inches tall, his body build is athledic with light muscle. Daniel is normally seen in his cloak, wich is a white sleevless cloak that extends down to his knees, the cloak is split underneath the waist with two grey strips of cloth that lay inbetween the split. His waist holds a metal belt imbeded to the cloak with two metalic straps on the sides of his hips to hold his katana on his back. Underneath his cloak is a black cloth with two armor shoulder pads with three holes on each shoulder, down from the armor shoulder pads are a black cloth that extends all the way down to Daniels finger tips. On Daniels feel are the same cloth that extend down from the waist to his feet, imbeded inside are sadals that are light weight for fighting. On Daniels head is a rare spiked head band that in the center holds the Kumogakure Symbol. On Daniels face is a black mask that connects to the black cloth on his torso extending up a little past his nose the mask covers his face expect for his eyes. Daniel has long silver hair a natural trait of the Kaguya, the hair is longer then his face but does not touch his shoulders. The white cloak is bigger twords Daniels chin, slightly bigger almost like a scarf but is connected to the White cloak, on it are two holes for releasing Chakra, and down on his stomach are two more holes for the same thing
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A veiw of Destruction (P, NK) Empty Re: A veiw of Destruction (P, NK)

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:34 pm
[Your not getting Kazekage randomly, one is going to be appointed by Viper himself, he will not accept a self proclaimed Kazekage and will force you out of the seat if you try.]
Daniel Kiyade
Daniel Kiyade
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:40 pm
((I thought the rules Said i can claim a Kage position and in 48 hours if no one comes and defends its spot i get it. You know its not really fuckin fair when another Kage chooses who gets what or you die. So you get to choose one of your friends to be Kazekage and everyone just has to deal with it? Thats fuckin BS, this position should be fairly descided by SUNAGAKURE, and the villagers inside of it. Not by the Hokage. Just because your strong doesnt mean u should ruin everyones chances of doing somthing. Or just because you have the ability to kill someone cause ur billy bad-ass, this position should be appointed by the Village because the last time i checked. The Hokage never told Gaara if he was going to be Kazekage or not. Im not trying to be a dick but how fun is this site suppose to be when everyone with special friends gets to become Kages, and Sannins. And if you or anyone else who is stronger then them will kill anyone else if they even try. Wtf kinda shit is that? ))
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 pm
[Please watch how you speak to others, the cursing is not required when that makes up 80% of your post.
There is no rule that a Kage position can be claimed in 48-hours, if there is in fact a rule then provide the link, and a clear c/p of the rule.
It is not simply "Another Kage" picking another, all of the villages are owned by Viper, due to this it is HIS PROPERTY.
Everyone else knows this, Viper has been sent letters IC asking for a new leader, Viper has even taken a trip to Suna and said himself that it needs a leader.
So ignoring all of your insults and cursing I hope I cleared up your confusion, normally it would be selected by the village on who leads it, but now that the villages are owned by an empire, the said empire controls who leads what section of the empire.

On a more personal note, I do wish to counter your statement of, "All my friends get things easy" when you yourself only spammed missions for Sannin, and got put in the Akatsuki after you DESERTED from your village.
This is not you wanting Kage, it is you wanting an easy rank.]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:32 pm
[On a side note, I do not see a stat page for your new character. So currently your character is void unless you can provide a stat page that is NOT from your sannin character. Before you go arguing with people in a topic that you currently cannot exist in please have a legitimate character. Thank you very much for this.]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm
[Double Lariat!]
Daniel Kiyade
Daniel Kiyade
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:40 pm
((Okay i was little pissed off before so i do aplogize for swearing so much. If i would have known that you own everything i would of just said okay. And to you saying that im just trying to become Kage for an easy rank up is not what im trying to do what so ever, I did indeed go for Sannin and spammed missons. But before i worked my way to jounin. I didnt spam my missons and i worked my way to where i was. I did what i did for Sannin because i saw i was already half way there so i just did the 4 S-ranked missons to gain the next rank up. Im not here to get Kazekage just so i can say "Im the Kazekage" I honestly want the Kazekage position because i know i can play the part as a Kage. Ive done it before and i can do it again. So Viper im not trying to fight with you, or try to be against you. I simply saw what you said as " I descide who is Kage, and i dont care what anyone says and if you have a problem ill kill you" and in that it set me off because im simply asking for everyone to have a fair chance at getting a Kage rank. Im not just asking for myself but for every single person on the site to have a fair shot at being a Kage, and i didnt know you did what you did. So again i do aplogize for going off like i did. And on a side note i already had plans on joining the Akatsuki before the Kirigakure was being attack, so once the attack began i did indeed leave it because thats what i already planned on doing. And
V, i edited my Character so its no longer void. I dont just want to be Kazekage for the easy rank up, if i wanted that i would just go train my stats and be equal to a Kage So its not me just wanting a Easy rank up, i really do want to be the Kazekage.))
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:56 pm
im simply asking for everyone to have a fair chance at getting a Kage rank.

You speak as if Kage rank is something that is handed out, you get it if you deserve it so noone has a "fair chance", that is saying an academy student should have a fair shot to get Kage after they just join?

I'll take your word for actually wanting to be Kazekage, but the fact of the matter is you make this character, do not do any topics, and try to get Kazekage as your first topic.

" I descide who is Kage, and i dont care what anyone says and if you have a problem ill kill you"
That was never said, I merely told you what Viper will do in character if someone tries to self proclaim themselves Kazekage, it is even listed on the front page on the forum under, "Fire Nation Capital" that Viper owns the elemental nations.

Fire Nation Capital
The Fire Nation, the single united force of the five elemental nations created by Viper Kamu Uchiha. The Fire Nation Capital is home to Konohagakure no Sato, and is the core base of operations for the entire world.

So yeah, long story short this topic is voided since Viper already has a Kazekage planned.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum