Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

kisame training session open Empty kisame training session open

Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:30 pm
Me and noodles were training up our speed I sommoned 20 decent sized wasps for me to chase and attack. Noodles and I started chasing the wasps. "Noodles what do think we should do. " Noodles jump on my shoudler " I'll smell them out when they start hiding.Come Kisame race me " I started running at the top of my speed " Buzz buzz " " Yes I'll teach how to eat ramon " " Buzz buzz " " thank you. Now can you get back to training " " buzz. " I hated talking to insects and sometiimes dogs I blocked their attacks and usually countered backed " hey when are you going to train me " noodles said " I have not put thought into that." We kept training
Tomorrow

I was walking to the academy for class.
vamking12
vamking12
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

kisame training session open Empty Re: kisame training session open

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 pm
bump
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

kisame training session open Empty Re: kisame training session open

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 pm
Ok first off, please type this so others can understand.
All roleplay posts must be done in the third person for starters,

Me and noodles were training up our speed I sommoned 20 decent sized wasps for me to chase and attack.
Who is noodles? You only have the Kikachu beetles, not wasps, and lastly your post is only 118 words long, not even enough for a single stat so why are you bumping it?
Have you even read the rules?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum