Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

His First Student [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: His First Student [P, NK]

Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:46 am
Azha said she could only perform the clone technique. Xuro then watched her concentrate and make two clones of herself and then few seconds later they disappeared. Xuro then smiled and said, "Don't worry Azha. You'll learn its only a matter of time and then you'll be very good with jutsus. Its very simple not a complicated matter. Nice work on the clone technique by the way. It was perfect. You already know one jutsu so that's a good start." Xuro pondered for a moment trying to decide on what the next thing to do. "Hmmm, ok now let's improve on your clone technique. Concentrate real hard and try and perform the clone technique again, make 2 clones and try to keep out for as long as possible."
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 am
Azha focused her energy. She could feel it swirling around her like the sand. She pulled up her fingers and did the hand signs and created two more clones. She looked at both clones who seemed to look at her she kept her energy focused and the clones stayed around for two minutes longer than before. Azha sighed as they disappeared. She did the signs again and created them again and this time they stayed for a minute longer. "Am I doing something wrong?" She asked Xuro curiously.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:19 am
Xuro watched closely as Azha performed the clone techniques two more times and seemed to have improved at it each time. Azha then asked if she was doing something wrong. Xuro would smile and say, "No, you doing well! Just need a little bit more practise.... Ok let's do it differently. Make 1 clone and try and keep it for about 4-5 minutes. Once you accomplished that, try and do the same with two clones instead of one. That should make it easy if you start first with one then make your way to two. Now go for it!" Xuro was quite confident that Azha would be able to master the clone technique in no time. She was part of the legendary Senju clan and a simple technique is nothing for them.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:43 am
Azha nodded to show Xuro she was paying attention. One clone at a time instead of two. Yeah, she could do that, it didn't sound to hard. She sighed a relaxing sigh. Then she took a deep breathe and began to focus her chakra again. She did the hand signs, and out popped a clone. She looke over at it, and it at her again.

Focusing, she held the clone for five minutes and then created another one. The right after 15 minutes total, both clones disappeared. She decided to try the attempt one more time to make sure she could do it. She took a deep breathe, and let it go. Held her hands up and Azha created a clone, she repeated the same process. She held the clone for five minutes, created a second, and held them both for a total of fifteen minutes before releasing them.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 am
Xuro would then sit down and watch Azha do the clone technique. He pulled out a kunai and started playing with it, spinning it around his finger keeping himself busy while he watched her perform the clone technique a few times keeping it active for very long compared to her last attempts.
Once she was done, Xuro would then stand up and say, "Perfect! I think you now mastered the Clone Technique. Jutsu keep practising to get more fluent with it.... Now I think we can move on to another simple jutsu- Transformation Technique. Ready?"
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 pm
She felt proud of herself for finally mastering a technique. For Azha to be able to do any of jutsu it made her feel proud. "Transformation Technique? Okay, I am ready to try it, what is it exactly?" Azha asked curiously. She had a feeling she knew what it was, but no idea how to do it. This would be the second jutsu she would learn how to use, andf hopefully she would be able to do it as well as she did the clone technique. She was just glad Xuro was patient with her.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 pm
Xuro laughed and said, "Ok the transformation technique is a simple technique just like the clone technique. Its also another technique that you'll need to take the Genin Exams. So you gotta master this one here as well...." Xuro then paused for a moment as he thought of a way of explaining this jutsu. He then continued, "Pay Attention now. You perform the hand sign and then you have to concentrate you chakra and focus on someone and then you try and transform into them. It needs very good focusing to be able to perform it. Let me show you." Xuro performed the hand sign and then concentrated his chakra and then with a poof, he turned into Azha looking exactly like her. After a moment, he released the jutsu. "Ok that's how you do it. now you give it a shot! You can do it!"
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:11 am
Azha smiled and nodded her innocent wide eyes focusing intently on Xuro, She took a deep breathe and focused her chakra as she performed the hand sign. For a second she could see a blur then she turned into Xuro, but only held for a brief second. She immediately turned back into herself. Once again, she focused her chakra and did the hand sign. She saw a blurry flash again, and she turned into Xuro again, this time she held it for five minutes. then turned back into herself.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:48 pm
Xuro looked at Azha carefully watching how she performed the transformation technique. He was confident she could learn and master this technique. The first time she tried it, she couldn't keep it for very long. But Xuro never lost hope and watched as she done it once more and this time really well. She kept the technique for a much longer time. Xuro was really amazed at how quick she managed to get this technique right. He clapped his hands and said, "Wow! You learnt that technique very quickly. I'm impressed. You got lots of talent. Its probably the Senju DNA flowing through you. Now you should be able to take the Genin exams and pass with flying colors. This is just the beginning. There are still many more difficult techniques to master but I know you can do it."
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:33 am
Smiling at Habee she felt pride in herself! "I am a fast learner." Azha said her eyes glistening. "I will see if I can go do my exams today!" Azha said excitedly. "Thank you for training me, I will let you know how I did when I take the exam!" She said as she hugged Xuro then immediately ran off waving good bye! She was very nervous about this. It had been a while since she had been to the academy, she had been studying and working hard trying to train. She had a feeling she was going to pass this test. The exams were something she had been studying for and now someone had trained her. As she saw the wisps of sand blow by her, she smiled slightly, she knew she could do it now.

(Exit)

(Word Count: 1,008)

+5 stats +10 jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum