Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Training With Family (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training With Family (Invite Only)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:58 pm
Nightshade could tell Prim had previous training. Her jaw dropped when a small bolt of lightning left her hand and hit the tree branch, severing the branch. But Nightshade had to try not to giggle as not to break Prims concentration as the branch hit Prim on the head. "Way to go Prim, baby steps girl, baby steps. You made a thin bolt, kind of like one you would see when you unplug an item you have turned on." Nightshade said as she clapped. It was a start. And at least Prim did not hurt herself this time.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Training With Family (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training With Family (Invite Only)

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am
Prim smiled her famous smrk! Finally she had managed to prodce a very small amount of lightning. She was very proud of herself. This is proof that Vretyels training and her hardwork were beginning to pay off. Primrose closed her eyes again. Once again she pictured the storm clouds above. Tnis time she kept watch and noticed the lightning striking very sporadically again. The tinngling through her body started again. She could see the lightning sense it and feel it, but she could not see where it would strike, she kept her focus on it. Finally she pictured the tree in her mind with the storm above them. Prim again moved her hand out and Imagined the lightning striking the tree. She felt something leave her hand again and she heard a loud crack and could smell the smell of charred brush. Her eyes shot open as she darted towards Nightshade just in time to avaoid the large tree branch.

"This is beginning to get dangerous. I don;t think I had this many issues when I began to use fire jutsus." Prim said as she looked at the large tree branch on the ground.

"On the upside, I think I may be getting the hang of this." Prim smirked again.

wordcount: 604
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:14 pm
Nightshades wide eyes stared at Primmy. She had done it! No she wasn't a pro, but that beyond a doubt was lightning chakra! Prim was learning. Now Nightshade decided to try something. "Primmy, I am going to use something on you, maybe it would kind of help you. Its a jutsu where I am going to control your movements with lightning. Now stay focused with what you are doing and let me do the rest." Nightshade said. Using her own jutsu she was hoping to be able to see if Prim could do a lightning jutsu or not.
Nightshade did a couple of hand signs then focused on Prim. If this move was successful, Nightshade wrapped her own lightning around Prim and would be able to control her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:34 pm
Prim felt the chakra engulf her. Suddenly, Prim wanted to panic because she couldn't move. She felt frozen, but yet, like someone else could control her. It's like she could feel Nightshades thoughts in her own head. Prim understood now what Nightshade meant, this was a jutsu and Nightshade was going to see if Prim could use lightning. Instead of teaching a technique to her, Nightshade would try one by controlling her. Prim felt confused, but in a way she understood. Not like she could fight it anyways. Prims mind stayed Primarily focused on the lightning images and chakra running through her body. "Ready when you are Nightshade." Prim thought to herself. Prim was nervous considering she remembered the injury she had sustained attempting to use lightning chakra before. Had Vretyel not stopped her, Prim would have been screwed. Possible even would have lost her arm. This time though, it was different. Same determination but more cautious practicing and listening to the instructions she was being given as well.

wordcount: 773
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 pm
Seeing that Prim was ready, Nightshade deciding to use Great Blinding Burst. "Prim, keep your eyes closed. This will be bright if it works, if it doesn't, it won't harm you. Safest one I can think of to try with you to see if you can do it." Nightshade said to her. She had Prim walk a few feet in front of her. Then , with Prim she made three small hand signs. Sure enough a bright blinding flash appeared. Nightshade squealed as she released Prim from her body control. "Now its your turn Primmy. I was able to use blinding flash through you, but the real test will be to see what you can do on your own." Nightshade said smiling at her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:04 pm
Primrose concentrated clearly on the chakra she felt tingling through her body. It felt weird having someone else control her movements, but in a way, even with her eyes shut, she could tell the hand signs she was making. Prim counted three different hand signs, then it felt as though the chakra rushed to her hands and exploded! Even with her eyes closed Prim could see the brightness! The flash nearly blinded her. When Nightshade squealed and released Prim from the jutsu, Prim opened her eyes and had to let her eyes re adjust for a second before turning to Nightshade.
"That was...I have no words to say." Prim smiled stunned. "It's very difficult to do, but I think I can do it now!" Prim said to her. She knew that Nightshade would have to train her a little more and show her some moves, but Prim had over all confidence that she could do it! It was a little frightening, but as soon as Prim was able to overcome the fear that what happened before would repeat itself, she would probably have it completely mastered. "I am ready to try one on my own." Prim said enthusiastically. Before her training was over today, she was determined to have learned lightning element.

wordcount: 986
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:50 pm
"Okay well, tell you what, I know you have seen me do a few jutsus before, considering we trained together as kids, do you remember any? If you do, go ahead and do a couple, lets see if you can do it. Now, if you can't the easiest ones for you would be electric needle or acrinomious hawk. Both of those are simple. It's basically touching something and shocking it or just firing lightning out of your hand, only you do it with your eyes open this time instead of close. For example; Acronimous Hawk. Do the following hand signs, aim and fire!" Nightshade instructed Prim carefully then did the hand signs and aimed her hand at the fallen tree branch from earlier. Since the tree branch was wooden, it caught fire. "Now the Sparking electric needle is the one I have used on you before when were joking around. It was the one where you felt the current move through your body. I didnt use much chakra doing it. Otherwise you would have been in a lot of pain." Nightshade showed Prim the handsigns for the jutsu and emphasized she had to touch someone to activate it. "You could just touch a tree or bush, but back away immediately after so you do not get injured. Go ahead, do one." Nightshade said as she sat on a large boulder on the field.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:11 pm
Prim looked around the training field. Ironically enough a storm was beginning to form. Smiling and finally feeling confident, Prim held her hands up in fron t of like she does when she performs any jutsus. She focused her chakra intently. She was not very far away from the tree that was being talked about. Prim took a deep breathe and focused on the tree. She could hear the thunder rumbling and feel the lightning running through her veins. With her fear finally behind her and her confidence running through her, she knew she could do it. She let the deep breathe out and did the hand signs fairly quickly and aimed her right hand at the tree. A bolt of lightning shot out of her hand and hit the tree causing a hole in the tree and sparks to fly everywhere!
"Finally!" Prim said as she turned and smiled at Nightshade. "I knew I could do it!" She said happily. Vretyel would be shocked and she was sure Nightshade was proud of her. Most of all, Prim was proud of herself. It took a lot to learn another element, and Prim knew that now. Next time she learned one, she would be more careful and pay more attention. Prim knew she would still be out here with Nightshade for a while, maybe they could practice in the storm.

wordcount: 1,215
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:17 pm
"You definitely have the hang of it Primmy. Do it a couple of more times and try the other one then we can spar if you want." Nightshade was glad to have helped Prim learn. As soon as Nightshade finished her goal of becoming a chuunin she was hoping Prim and Samaruo would teach her fire. Nightshade was also glad Prim didn't hurt herself this time. She had a feeling Prims cold heartedness stemmed from her feeling like a failure. Nightshade watched Prim as she practiced.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:34 pm
Prim focused her intent on the tree again. She liked the idea of sparring against Nightshade. Her and Nightshade had sparred and trained a lot as kids, and they learned a lot together, even though as they got older and Prim had left Konoha for a while, it was like the two had never separated, technically they picked up on their friendship where they had left off.

Prim felt the tingling of the lightning running through her veins as the lightning crackled above. The same tree would be a bad idea, she didn't want it to fall over. She looked at the one next to it, even though it would be a little more of a distance she could do it. She pulled her hands up again to prepare to make the signs. She focused on the tree and began to make the signs, as the lightning above struck the tree Prim had aimed her hand at the tree and shot the same tree. Lightning is unpredictable, no doubt about it, but was that coincidence? Prim didn't think on it, she had to keep focusing.

Prim knew the other tree, which was now on fire was not an option. She decided the tree next to it was now the target. Prim focused her chakra, and did the hand signs and then as a bright flash of lightning spider webbed across the sky Prim struck the tree! "This keeps getting better." Prim said smiling.

There was a tree stump nearby, Prim looked at it as the lightning flashed across the sky, she smirked as she walked up close to it and began to focus on it. She raised her hands up and did the hand signs. She remembered the caution she was given by Nightshade. Carefully, she reached out and touched it. She felt the electrical tingling flow from her and she immediately jumped back. The whole trunk lit up and sparked as though it had been struck by lightning. She glanced back at Nightshade. Then Prim repeated the process two more times as she went to two other separate tree trunks.

She began to feel exhausted but felt she could still spar if Nightshade wanted to.
"I'm ready." Prim said feeling a little cocky.

wordcount: 1,589
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum