Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 pm
(ok, I did not know, I was assuming, understandable will read the rules on my jutsus further, thank you for noticing.)

"Damn it." Primrose said. "Very well Ayama, you win." Prim growled, more upset at herself than anything. Usually Prim keeps an eye on her chakra. As she had said before Ayama was giving her a run for her money, Ayama had won. Primrose went to sit on the grass, feeling extremely exhausted and depleted. She saw what she had done wrong in her strategy but was ready to see what Vretyel had to say considering he was watching. As angry about the situation as Primrose was she was not going to show it in her emotions. Prim had done a good job learning to void her emotions lately. She had just lost a match due to the fact she did not notice how tired she was feeling and realizing she had used so much chakra. Prim had to turn off her eyes, she was developing a headache from having them on for so long.

word count: 1347
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:49 am
"Damn it." Primrose said. "Very well Ayama, you win." Prim growled,

Ayama for a brief moment considered pursuing a fight with the Uchiha, that had been sadly disappointing and far from what she’d expected. But then she decided that wasn’t smart, she didn’t know the other girl well enough yet and she’d sensed Vretyel’s tension throughout the entire spar. She had a feeling he could see how unbalanced this fight was and was ready to step in if necessary. Weird how protective of the Uchiha Vretyel was, did he really think Ayama would seriously injure the other girl? She ahd excellent control and would never lay down the kind of hurt on a comrade she often laid on enemies. They were two very different things.

Killing the lightning in her blade she withdrew from her close position to the girl and brushed some of her silver bangs from her eyes.

“Good fight,” she stated nodding, the girl had put up a good fight even if she had plenty to work on. But then again, there was always room for improvement in everyone. She made the same mistake Ayama herself had made many times when new to Navi’s training. In an attempt to defeat the more powerful ninja she had used her finest moves in quick succession often draining herself to the point of collapse. It had taken a while to learn her limits and fight with those in mind.

“Since when could you summon Vretyel?” she asked, back to a friendlier tone, her icy blue gaze switching to her friend. Vretyel was one of the people she trusted greatly and one of the few who knew about her bloodline. Although that was something she planned on changing soon. She didn’t want Hisoka to be caged all of the time in the leaf and hoped to make it so she could walk down the street with him by her side.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:01 am
Vretyel now was thankful to see that the fight was over, having already going over what he and Konma saw for the fight, Vretyel had some comments for the both of them.

"Ayama this is Konma, he is my monkey summon, upon further evaluation of my skills I have learned that I am quite good at Monkey summoning, which in turn makes it possible for me to monkeys like him. The son of the Monkey of the Monkey king."

Vretyel then sighed at Primrose and Ayama, there seemed to be a lot to go over.

"Ayama, what was that for the first part of the fight? You just stood there and did nothing. As a ninja you must be ready to act on a moments notice and not just daydream. If Prim was a missing ninja out to kidnap you, learn everything about you, do terrible things to you, experiment on you, she would have won. Had the missing ninja done something. Primrose you just stood there and allowed told her that could make the first move because she "Was a new leaf ninja."? In a real fight that would have given the opponent the ability to do whatever they wanted to you, and you are just going to let them do it? No, if you are going to be a ninja, then don't allow that to occur."

Vretyel sighed a bit, he did not want to say this, but it had to be said.

"Primrose, you want people to stop treating you like the Hokages cousin, but yet you still act like a child under the protection of the Hokage. Even if you don't want to be considered as the Hokages cousin, the moment that you go out of these village gates you are a massive target to all other ninja wanting to exploit you, you lineage, and your eyes. Learn the extent of your abilities, understand who your opponent is, and destroy them."

Vretyel was not finished yet.

"Ayama, you let so many opportunistic ways to win slip by you as well. To be honest, it should have taken you a lot less time to defeat Primrose given the way she fought. This is for both of yours protection. Look, I know that I may be critical, but to be honest, it has to be. Take what you have learned here today to motivate yourself to becoming better ninja, maybe one day we all can fight each other, and these mistakes wont happen."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:21 am
“Do you know how many people in the village treat me so different because I am his cousin, or sister as some refer to me. I mean no disrespect to my lineage, but it makes me so angry to be treated so differently. I train nearly every day and have tried to make a name for myself. Yes Vretyel, you are right, maybe I need to practice more and train harder. It would be an honor to fight you both someday.” Prim said as she leaned back on the grass. She felt worn out, exhausted, she was concentrating and focusing trying to get her chakra to build back up. Ayama and Vretyel had apparently know each other before this event. It had appeared Vretyel had a crush on Ayama, but Prim kept her thoughts to herself.
Prim activated her eyes then turned them off. She suddenly developed a splitting head ache! She didn’t have the herbs that Akina had given to her, so the headache was not going to stop. “I think there is a lot I need to train on…” She said as she put her hands on her head. Her eyes were off yet the head ache persisted.

wordcount: 1547
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:36 pm
Subject: Re: Time to Train (Vretyel & Prim & Ayama NK) Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 am

[Since it has been more than 48 hours Ayama and I will skip here turn]

Vretyel listened to Primroses rant about how she is just like every other ninja out there training and learning. Vretyel did not care for her speech, it was pointless to try to convince him with those words and saw how she plopped down on the grass after the spar. This infuriated Vretyel to no end, laying on the ground like that after just a small spar should that she was weak, and there was so much that he wanted to do more with this training. He needed to get out of that situation and let out some steam, this this training session was over. Vretyel put Konma on his shoulder and the two picked up his spar lightning gloves and staff that were both on the floor. Funny how she wanted to learn lightning jutsu, maybe Vretyel was not the right person for the job.

"Forget this Primrose, with your sub-par performance here today it is clear that you are not worthy nor ready to learn the lightning element yet, at least from me that is." And with a few hand signs Vretyel body flickered out of the training grounds to get anywhere else than there, not even concerning himself with Ayama.

[2418 WC 12 Stats, 24 JP, edited to show this]

Requesting Level one and two Training of Chakra Sensory

Last edited by Vretyel on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:52 pm
[Just woke up, lazy. You all know its 200 per Stat and 100 JP, add stuff] Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum