Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Damballa Kekkei Genkai Training Empty Damballa Kekkei Genkai Training

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 pm
Damballa awoke early in the morning to start his training on his kekkei genkai Magnet Release. Damballa had discovered some books in his parents belonging on the Kinzokutei family bloodline. The books told of the ability of Magnet Release, which was an advanced chakra nature that allows users to be able to will the motion and movements of magnetizable objects. Some notable users were Gaara the Fifth Kazekage who could manipulate sand and the Third Kazekage who could manipulate magnetic objects. Damballa started by bring a bag of dust to the training grounds of Suna. First, Damballa started meditation on the law of magnetism. He envisioned himself willing the dust to move in certain ways with only his mind. Damballa sat up from his meditation and started working on the dust. Damballa imagined the dust moving around and then tried to focus on it to move. Nothing happened, so Damballa tried harder and focused on the dust being lifted into the air. Nothing was happening and was bringing no avail to the anger and frustration that was plaguing Damballa. “This is something I’m born with and something that should come naturally”. Damballa told himself. Damballa started to think on what might work to make the dust move. Damballa started thinking about the forces that would bring the sand up. Damballa remembered some of the famous puppet users of Suna. They used chakra strands to give life and movement to their inanimate puppets. Damballa started to envision strands coming from his head and into the sand. “Lift!” Damballa willed. The dust slowly lifted up and plopped down. Damballa with a sense of satisfaction and pride tried again. “Let’s see how much I can do with this.” Damballa said. “Damballa envisioned the target right in front of him being impaled by the dust. Damballa willed the dust to lift and then impale itself into the dummy. The dust slowly lifted higher than it had before, but then dropped back down. “I’ve got to concentrate more!” Damballa told himself. Damballa concentrated solely on the dust. At that moment, the dust was the only thing in the universe. Damballa said once again “lift” and he willed the dust to impale the training target. Slowly but surely, the dust lifted and stopped. The dust was just suspended in mid air like someone was holding it there. Then, Damballa said “GO!” and the dust leapt forward and impaled itself into the training dummy. “I finally got it!” Damballa said to himself. Damballa then willed the san to come back to its original position back on the ground. Damballa then repeated this magnet dust exercise where he would lift the dust and impale it all with the power of this mind. Damballa for the next few hours practiced the mental orders on the dust. He was able to after this short amount of time, being able to just will the dust and it did Damballa’s bidding. Damballa then decided that he wanted to get some food. Damballa decided to go to his favorite restaurant in Suna. Damballa bought some takeout food and brought it back to his apartment. Damballa prepared to chow down, when a thought entered his mind. “What if I eat this food with my newly learned magnet release? Damballa thought to himself if he would be able to manipulate two objects at the same time. Damballa willed the fork and knife into the air with the dustand commenced his cutting. Damballa willed the knife to cut into the meat so he could start eating. The fork immediately fell down when he started to cut the meat. Damballa tried again, but failed yet again on multiple different attempts. Damballa focused as hard as he could and slowly was able to gain control of both the fork and knife, and was able to start cutting and putting delicious pieces of meat into his mouth with new work at all. “I think I’m going to start to like this magnet thing.” Damballa said. After finishing his meal, Damballa decided to do some walking around the village. Today was quite a beautiful day in Suna, and the sun was not too bright, and the temperature was just right not to hot, but still warm enough to be called Suna weather. Damballa went through the market, and saw all the different merchants and salesmen from all around the continent. There were merchants from Konoha, Kumo, and Kiri. Damballa then had another thought pop into his head. “Maybe I should visit the library and learn a little more about my kekkei genkai.” Damballa walked down to the Suna library and stopped at the entrance. “Let’s try this!” Damballa said. Damballa looked intently at the large metal door handle and sprouted a big smile. Damballa willed the dust to pull, and the door pulled open all the way for Damballa to walk briskly in. “This is like having my own personal chauffeur who does all my tasks.” Damballa walked around the library and found the old wrinkled up librarian sitting in a corner reading a book called “Ichibi no Shukaku” or the One Tailed Shukaku. Damballa asked the old librarian where books on the Kinzokutei clan were found. The old librarian looked intently at Damballa and he could see the gleam of wonder in her eyes. “Follow me” the librarian told him. Damballa followed this librarian until they arrived at a small door. “Well the honor is yours” the librarian said. “Oh sorry miss!” Damballa said. He reached to open the door when the librarian slapped him on the arm. “No not like that, open it the right way. Damballa looked at the woman with a quizzical look and then realized what she was trying to say. Damballa looked at the doorknob, and willed the dust to turn and pull. Just like a real human being had opened the door, the door knob turned and pulled open revealing a small library of ancient looking books. The old librarian turned to Damballa and said “Don’t think I don’t know a Kinzokutei when I see one.” Damballa asked the old woman “How did you know that I am from the Kinzokutei clan?” “The first thing that alarmed me, was that you were asking about books on the Kinzokutei clan, no one has ever in all my 85 years of librarianship has asked me a book on the Kinzokutei clan. This was also before I even looked at you, the second thing that alarmed me to the fact that you were a Kinzokutei, was your face. You have strong chiseled feature like that of a metal, and your eyes are like a powerful magnet that attracts someone’s gaze.” “You are a very wise old woman aren’t you” Damballa asked. “I know a few things that would surprise you sonny!” the librarian said. “However, here is our only book on the Kinzokutei clan. This book is over 300 years old, so please treat this book well.” “I will, with the upmost care” Damballa said. Damballa with the book in hand walked over to a table where he sat down and started to read. The book was a deep rich vinyl that had the most beautiful blue that embraced the entire book. This book was entitled “A Brief History of the Kinzokutei Clan”. Damballa flipped through the pages and found nothing but old history and nothing of use to him. “I want to find something on this kekkei genkai.” Damballa said to himself. Damballa flipped to the next page and found what he had been looking for. The title on the page read “Jiton: Magnet Release Kekkei Genkai”. Excited at what he had just found, Damballa started reading. The book said that this kekkei genkai could be used to control any magnetic object be it a metal or something with a magnet attraction. He also learned that other things besides metals could be used by this kekkei genkai. The book read that dust and sand have all been used by members of the Kinzokutei clan. Damballa closed the book and thought to himself. “So now I can have the power to manipulate sand,iron,and dust!” Damballa said to himself. Damballa stood up from his table, and went to return the book to the old librarian. When he saw the librarian, Damballa gave the book back to the old woman and thanked her for all that she had done. The old librarian woman smiled at Damballa and said “I hope you found something helpful to you.” Damballa assured the woman that she had been a great help to him. Damballa walked away and made his way to the door of the library. Damballa opened the door with his hands, to keep his new power a secret from everyone in the village. Damballa told himself that he should probably get back home so he could rest, because his head kind of hurt from the mental exertion of trying to manipulate the dust. Damballa walked down the steps of the library, and started making his way towards home when he passed the local bar. At the entrance to the bar was the infamous town drunk. This drunkard was a good for nothing nobody whose life consisted of drinking sake, getting hangovers, and fighting. Damballa had seen this man fight to; he swung wildly like a crazy gorilla, and lacked coordination. He used to be a police officer, but he was kicked out because he would always be drunk. As Damballa passed the drunkard, he called out “Hey girl go fetch me another kettle of sake!” the drunkard screamed. Damballa walked right past the drunkard and hid behind a house. A mischievous little thought sprouted in Damballa’s head. Damballa noticed that the drunkard had had a little tea cup from which he would drink. Damballa would use his new Magnet Release Power to pull with the dust the cup on the roof of the tavern, where it would be nearly impossible to get down. Damballa ran backwards, silently like a fox and hid behind a trash can. The drunkard was still out in front of the bar moaning for someone to buy him some more sake. Damballa willed the dust togo to the cup and to lift up and go onto the roof. With a quick motion, the dust flew at the cup and the cup jumped out of the drunkard’s hand and landed on the middle of the roof. The drunkard’s reaction was priceless; he flew into a rage of cussing and screaming. Damballa started laughing, and couldn’t stop himself from laughing. The drunkard looked over and saw Damballa and screamed “You little twerp!” Damballa quickly started running from the man and was sprinting towards his apartment, when Damballa spun around to see the drunkard right behind him. Damballa didn’t even have time to react, and the drunkard hit Damballa and sent him flying. Damballa was furious with anger now and blood was coming from his lip. People were gathered all around and watching what was happening. The drunkard screamed at Damballa “You’re going to get it kid!” The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a kunai and aimed it right at Damballa. Everyone in the surrounding area was too scared to help Damballa in fear of retaliation from the drunkard. The drunkard screamed at Damballa “This is it!” The kunai flew out of the man’s hand and was going straight for Damballa’s head. The fury within Damballa was overwhelming, and the sight of his blood made him even more infuriated. Damballa’s mind screamed at the kunai to stop, and just as it was about to impale Damballa in the head, the dust had stopped it. Damballa with the fury of a lion willed the dust with the kunai to kill the drunkard. The kunai turned around slowly, and flew straight at the drunk. Damballa realizing what he was doing willed the dust with the kunai to stop, and it stopped right at the man’s head, giving him a bloody forehead. The look on the man’s face was that of pure horror and fear. The police came and took the drunkard to prison and Damballa left to go home with everyone looking at him with fear mixed with awe and admiration. As Damballa lay in bed, he could only help but think “This is one incredible power.

2072/2000 Words Kekkei Genkai Magnet Release Rank A Unlocked +10 Chakra +20 JP
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Damballa Kekkei Genkai Training Empty Re: Damballa Kekkei Genkai Training

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:40 pm
Approving the training but, in reality this should be voided due to the fact you can not have magnet release yet

This is the second time you have been allowed a training that should of been voided, be more careful in the future because the next time this happens the entire topic will be voided and all of your words will be wasted.

+10Chakra, and +20JP.
A-Rank of dust control denied.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum