Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 420

Meeting [Private, No kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting [Private, No kill]

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:05 pm
"Yes, a god, did you hear me correctly now?" Mizuni replied, ending the last part with practically full on sarcasm. Mizuni looked noticed a metallic gleam in the hand of Okichi, and directed his own gaze to it, seeing a kunai in Okichi's hand. "Really now, violence? Do you think that is the result of what will happen here?" Mizuni said, tilting his head to the left and pulling his cape over himself again and disappearing, this time having used Body Flicker to disappear silently and rapidly. his Path's sliding around in front of Okichi while Mizuni had reappeared to Okichi's side where the hand that held the kunai was, and Mizuni slid his hand over to grab kunai's hilt tightly. "Violence shouldn't be what happens, why do you think you might need to fight me? I'm just a strange child in strange clothes with a strange mask and cape who can move instantly through space and time? Oh right, there's that," Mizuni said jokingly to Okichi.

(881 words so far)
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm
'Yes, a god, did you hear me correctly no?' He had heard the child known as Mizuni say, when he mentioned violence Okichi would notice he wasn't hiding his Kunai too well. "Hmmmm.." He would say, having no reply. "So... god eh? Where'd you get the idea that you were a god?" he would say, hoping to get off the subject. He put the kunai into his pouch before Mizuni could grab it, and walked over away. 'Violence shouldn't be what happens, why do you think you might need to fight me? I'm just a strange child in strange clothes with a strange mask and cape who can move instantly through space and time? Oh right, there's that,' He would hear the man say, he had been joking it appeared to Okichi, Mizuni hadn't been taking the fact that Okichi had a Kunai very seriously. He walked away, a few feet back then stopped, he kept his eyes on both Mizuni and his friends who hadn't said a word yet.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm
"Where did I get the idea that I am a god, you ask?" Mizuni replied, tilting his head again and advancing on Okichi. When Okichi backed away, he neglected to pull his kunai with him, and Mizuni pulled the knife away from him and tossed it to the Animal Path. "Well, I'm omnipresent, like a god, have immense power, and can manipulate the fabric of the universe to my will, pluuuuussssssss.........." Mizuni said, pausing for a moment as he fell through a hole he created below himself with chakra and reappearing from another portal in front of Okichi. Mizuni pulled his mask forward a bit, so that it wasn't directly touching Mizuni's face but he simply loosened it to where it still concealed his entire head. The black lenses retracted into the skull mask and Mizuni gazed deep into Okichi's soul seemingly, as the eyes were the window to the soul. "These, you see?" Mizuni ended the sentence, putting the mask fully back on only a few seconds later so that Okichi would have been the only one to see his real eyes. Animal Path, who now had the kunai, walked quickly towards Okichi while Deva Path dashed forward and behind Okichi, and Mizuni went to the side, Deva Path, Animal Path, and Mizuni now forming a seemingly inescapable circle.

(1,101 words now, training complete, +5 Chakra and +11 JP, +2 meters trained for Space-Time Position Changing)
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:58 pm
[Put the kunai away before you could grab it so parts with the Kunai being tossed or involving it is void o.o]

He would listen to the man state why he thought he was god, 'Well, I'm omnipresent, like a god, have immense power, and can manipulate the fabric of the universe to my will, pluuuuussssssss..........' He had heard the man say, it had sounded more like a deity in Okichi's opinion, though, he wasn't going to mention, he would just let the child have fun thinking he was god. When he pulled his mask off he would notice some rather strange eyes. "A Doujutsu?" Okichi wondered, having had the past two Raikage with a doujutsu known as the sharingan he was somewhat familiar. He began to wonder on what this Doujutsu could do, what was it's abilities. He would watch as the other two came closer, he moved away from them, for his own safety.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:54 pm
Approved
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:35 pm
Mizuni smirked and beheld the site of the boy backing away even more, pushing past the Paths that were behind him. However, it seemed the crowd around them was thickening, and soon, even though his appearance had changed, the Kirigakure ANBU Black Ops might find and track him again. Mizuni did NOT enjoy being surveyed on his every movement. He pulled up his hood over his head and stepped back, almost merging with with the crowd but not quite yet. The Animal and Deva Path also stepped towards Mizuni and headed into the crowd, but before merging and "disappearing" into the crowd, Mizuni spoke one last thing to Okichi. "Let's play a game if you're so interested. How about you try and find me again, then maybe I'll answer more questions, kay?" he said cheerfully, smiling under his mask and then stepping and turning into the crowd, disappearing from clear accurate sight to get away.

(Exit)
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:51 pm
[Exit xD]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum