Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

A date? Hmmm [P;AiAiViVi Spar] - Page 3 Empty Re: A date? Hmmm [P;AiAiViVi Spar]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:43 am
Akina's own fist clenched. Her heart pounded sharply in her chest. She was shaking as he turned away from her. His words slammed into her harder than any blow she could physically feel on the battle front. As he spoke again, she also turned away from him, keeping her head down, so that she couldn't show her own tears. The rain whipped at her icily, but she appeared not to notice it at all. "You are no fool..." Her voice was quiet, but she was almost certain that Viper would hear her.

The wind whipped around her savagely, and the girl simply accepted the beating. "I'm the fool. I failed you..." Her words were whispered to herself. She was tired of being so strong all the time. The ruse was grating at her, but she couldn't back down from Viper so easily. "I...find you handsome, Viper-sama." She whispered very softly to herself, and an ironic smirk was on her face.

Turing back toward him, the girl followed the Hokage sluggishly. "I shall fancy seeing you later, then, since you know where I sleep." The comment was meant to be a joke in order to lighten the mood between them, but who knows how the man may view it with his perversions...
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A date? Hmmm [P;AiAiViVi Spar] - Page 3 Empty Re: A date? Hmmm [P;AiAiViVi Spar]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:10 am
Viper's feet seem to drag as he forces himself to walk away, every fiber of his being is telling him to stay but he can't.
The entirety of her words he places on his own shoulders, he blames himself for even more, he blames himself for potentially pushing away the one he started to care about, the one whom he actually started to open up towards, his first love.
Perhaps Viper was not worthy of love, maybe he just pursued it to strongly, all of these thoughts flow through his mind, should he of not already tamed the demon that resides within him he most likely would of been taken over with this mindset.
Viper hears her words but they do nothing for him, it is until her clear words at made once she turns back towards him, these bring out but a soft sigh.
Viper's right hand raises towards the sky, flicking in the air showing her the back of his palm the flicking a symbol of farewell, the lightning above strikes the bolt for whatever reason a deep shade of crimson, it strikes behind the Uchiha as with this he is gone, transcending the worlds through use of his own powers.
Viper's thought still plague him, did she ever feel anything towards him, or was she forced due to his words? Viper does not know what to think anymore, all he knows for certain is that he needs to get back to work, perhaps attending to his duties that he has put off for some time will clear his head.

[Exit, this is when Viper travels to Kiri.

Ending Word Count:3,678.
+18stats, +36JP.]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:13 am
Approved.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:58 am
Akina sighed heavily. The storm raged about her still; it was a reflection of the turmoil within her soul. Her body trembled with cold, and for the first time in her life, the Hyuga girl felt scared. Not of Viper, and certainly not of Viper's power, but for some reason, she was afraid. The way he walked through the field made her heart ache. Her breath came out in shuddered gasps. She had hurt him. She, and no one else had done this to him. Her mouth opened and closed many times, but no sounds came forth. She simply dragged her feet in a fashion similar to Viper's. Silver eyes turned almost gray as a pang of pain rent through her heart. He was waving good bye. There was no smile, no laugh that indicated his happiness. There was only a storm raging around them both.

The girl knew that friends fought, even the best of them, and so she tried to push through the pain by thinking of a way to make amends. Her pace quickened, and she reached out to Viper unconsciously. Rain splashed right on her cheek bones, sliding down to the ground gracefully. Right as she reached him, a red lightning bolt flashed between them, blowing her back across the field. Her eyes widened and there was a mixture of fear and sadness etched on her face. He was gone, and she had forced him to go.

"All I wanted," she whispered to the wind, "was a little time to think without being reminded of what a failure I am." She looked up to the sky, and let the rain fall upon her face. Something warmer than rain streamed down her face. Her breath came out in rapid shudders. "Maybe I do..." Her voice had risen with the wind. "Maybe I do like you." Her voice echoed into the sky, and she sank to her knees, feeling the mud slosh around her knees. It was cold, and she shook violently. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Her words came out in shaking sobs, and escalated steadily. "I'm sorry!" She screamed out. "Please come back...please...please...forgive me...please..." She whimpered from the cold, but she forced herself to walk back to the house she was learning to call home. Her prayers went with Viper, and knowing that she had failed her nakama, she desperately hoped nothing had been broken between them.

[Exit WC: 3,857]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:04 am
Approving the poor maidens training, granting her 19 Stat points and 38 JP.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum