Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK

Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 pm
Sachiko's sky blue eyes widened as Gaignun performed the hand seals t the substitution jutsu and disappeared from her trap, only to reappear a couple meters behind her. "My turn!" the man shouted out, supposedly dashing towards her. Sachiko whirled around as quickly as a tornado, only to be hit by a chakra infused punch that caused her to skid across the training grounds. Ow... the girl thought to herself wincing, before her eyes flashed determinedly, I won't give up!

The young genin unsheathed a small katana that appeared to glisten in the bright rays of the nlazing sun, before charging at her sparring partner as fast as lightning, after applying a small amount of chakra on the tip of the blade to dull its sharpness so she wouldn't actually hurt him.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:04 pm
Gaignun looked as he landed another blow on his opponent, and again he began to feel bad inside. "Look hey, maybe we should take it down a notch I don't mean to hurt you too bad." Gaignun was saying until he saw her withdrawing a katana, as he raised an eyebrow. "Woah." Gaignun hurried and dispersed his chakra fist to make a sword of chakra himself. Gaignun ran toward the girl as he defend himself from her strikes with his own blade. "Your quite young to be advanced in Kenjutsu!" Gaignun said with a smile on his face.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:24 pm
Sachiko blushed a faint pink hue at the compliment before grinning brightly. "Nah, you didn't hurt me too bad; I've been through worse!" the young genin assured, remembering her spar with her mentor/friend/teamate, Navi, in which she was beaten into the ground. Repeatedly.

The young girl fiery haired girl then added quickly, "Thanks! I'm still a beginner in kenjutsu, though, and you're much better than I am," the young girl stated kindly, attempting to get past his defenses by swinging her sword in a slashing motion.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:28 pm
Gaignun sighed, as he looked forward at her. This girl wasn't going to give up and he knew it, and the only way she would get better is if he gave her his all. This was for the sake of her future, he had to train her hard. "Look child, I'm going to have to take over as your mentor from now on. Call me Sensei Gaignun. I shall make you stronger, make me proud child." Gaignun said, as he remembered having to train as a child with his father hours on end, being beaten to the ground every day, his father claiming that will toughen him up.

"Come child, show me your power." Gaignun shouted, deflecting her slashes over and over. He was only testing her offense, he would take a defense role for her, to test to see what she could do for now.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:56 pm
Sachiko's eyes widened, causing her to pause for a second at the kind man's words before shaking her head and continuing her onslaught of attacks, completely shocked. Is... is he serious? the girl thought, looking at the man with disbelief before her sky blue eyes began to glow with determination.

"I won't let you down, Sensei Gaignun!" she said obstinately, honestly believing her words before continuing with an shout of, "Ok!"

The girl suddenly grinned ferally as she thought of an (in her opinion, very clever) idea. The girl feinted a strike and then attempted to lunge toward her opponent with all her might. If this didn't work, she would drop to the ground and attempt to kick her new mentors chest, beginning to fill her feet with chakra.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:37 pm
"I know you won't let me down. Sachiko, I have faith in you, that's why I'm training you. Please don't let me down." Gaignun said, looking at her seeing the potential inside of her. He didn't want to see it all go to waste. "Come, GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!" Gaignun shouted at the top of his lungs, at her with a serious stern look on his face, as he kept his blade in hand.

Gaignun looked, as she did something to catch him off guard, he thought she was gonna go for another strike, but it turns out it was a fake and she was lunging toward him. Gaignun put his hand in front, and made a shield from chakra. He succesfully blocked it but was knocked back a bit, and he was starting to field drained from the constant use of chakra, Gaignun knew he had to take a break from ninjutsu. "Nice move, I barely avoided that one. Keep it coming."
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:45 pm
Sachiko's sky blue eyes began to mist over slightly before she shook her head to rid herself of the tears. "Thank you, and here I go!" Sachiko said grinning like a feral cat, forming the handseals to the transformation jutsu in quick succession when she noted that her new mentor was beginning to get tired from his constant chakra use.

"Transformation no Jutsu!" the girl whispered softly, her body beginning to change into a freasome, six foot tall midnight black dragon with teeth as sharp as knives. The dragon then let out a fearsome roar before beginning to spew a jet of flames at her opponent. The girl knew that the creature she had transformed into would drain a lot of her chakra and she wouldn't be able to keep this form for very long, so she decided to try her best to end this spar as quickly as possible.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:51 pm
"Gah." Gaignun said, as he looked up and saw the giant dragon spew flames at him. Gaignun did another replacement technique and end up behind the dragon, breathing hard for air due to his constant chakra usage. He was getting tired, and careless with his constant use. "How am I supposed to be training her, when I can barely move myself. What am I doing being this careless." Gaignun thought in his mind, as he simply just stood behind the dragon quietly, out of sight trying to catch his breath.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:57 pm
Sachiko the dragon snarled angrily as she saw that he used the replacement technique before the girl transformed back to her true form, breathing heavily. Her chakra was low now thanks to the transformation, and she was quite weary. The young girl observed her surroundings, finding nothing in the lush and spacious training grounds. It was almost as if he disappeared...

Sighing, the tiny girl began to wobble a little before picking herself up. There was no way she would give up by fainting in the middle of her spar! She had to impress her new mentor!
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:59 pm
Gaignun smiled, see she was just as drained as he was. He was still hiding from her, stepping silently, as he was trying to find an angle to ambush her from. Gaignun knew this would be the final step in taking her out. "Ok, Gaignun, let's show her why she is the student, and you are the master." Gaigun thought in his head, as he got to an angle behind her, as he began to run toward her. While approaching he attempted to send a kick right to her side.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum