Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 2:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 12:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 11:49 amKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 11:27 amRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 10:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 5:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 4:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 4:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 4:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 4:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK Empty Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:23 pm
A young girl with sky blue eyes and bright red hair jauntily skipped to Konohagakure's lush training grounds to get some training. She breathed a deep breathe, and grinned brightly, her eyes shining. She enjoyed training very much. Now only if she had someone to train with...
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK Empty Re: Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 pm
Gaignun was again wandering through the Village Hidden in the Leaves, as he looks around for someone to train with him during that day. The sun beaming down on him, he was losing much patience, and had quite an attitude today. When he arrived at the training grounds, he saw a small child sitting there alone, as he raised an eyebrow. He thought she was just lost until he saw the headband, and was quite shocked. "Wow, she is young, I wonder if she is in the academy still." Gaignun approached her, as he smiled. "Hey little girl, what are you doing out here all by yourself, your a little young to be in this kind of place." He asked laughing as he pet her head.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK Empty Re: Training Thread (Sachiko and Gaignun Sasaki) NK

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:33 pm
Sachiko blushed slightly at being pet like a child before stubbornly shaking her head, lifting her chin proudly, pointing to herself. "Nope, I became an adult the day I became a genin, Mr!" Sachiko replied, grinning a bright smile. This man seemed nice, even if he underestimated her abilities. But hey, almost everyone did that the first time they met her due to her young age!
"Mr, my name's Sachiko, it's really nice to meet you! What's your name?" the girl asked curiously in a loud tone of voice, her sky blue eyes sparkling in curiousity before she stared at the azure colored and cloudless sky.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm
"Oh my gosh. That's so adorable. Your a genin at such a young age. That is amazing. I didn't become a genin till I was twelve." Gaignun said as he couldn't stop laughing, he was highly impressed from the girl in front of him. "I'm sorry, but your not an adult just yet. You can't even go see a PG movie by yourself." Gaignun said laughing again, as he kneeled down to her level. "It's nice to meet you too young lady, my name is Gaignun Sasaki. You wanna be friends?" Gaignun asked smiling as he tilted his head. He was good with kids, and always is nice to children, he was also highly protective of them. "Well Sachiko, what are you doing at here? It is really dangerous out here in these parts, you could get hurt. Or are you training?" Gaignun asked looking with a confused look.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:34 pm
Sachiko flushed tomato red at the kind man's praise, grinning as brightly as the sun, before letting out a slight inward sigh at the PG movie bit. It was true, it was illegal for children under the age of 13 to watch a movie over that rating. Sachiko inwardly cackled at that bit, and cynically thought: a young girl can become a trained killer, but can't watch a PG movie by herself?

The firey girl grinned at the offer of friendship from the man and nodded furiously. "Sure, I would love to be friends with you, Mr. Sasaki!" Sachiko kindly chirped. The man was kind and funny, so why not?

Sachiko proudly grinned and affirmed the training statement by saying eagerly, "Yup! I'm here to train-- would you like to train together, Mr. Sasaki? I think it would be a lot of fun!"
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 pm
Gaignun looked forward at Sachiko, as he raised an eyebrow. He was wondering whether or not he should train with her. He was scared to hurt her bad. But, he decided, since it was just sparring, and gentle training. He wasn't gonna harm her too bad. He decided he would go ahead and help give her some pointers. "Ok, fine. Me and you, let us get some training done. Those academy teachers have nothing on my skill. I will show you real strength." Gaignun said, as he smirked and got into a stance. "Let us begin with some hand to hand taijutsu girly."

Gaignun giggled and began to dash forward at the little girl. He was at full speed, but when he approached, he sent several blows at the girl, at half strength and speed, and just wanted to see what her reaction time and defense was capable of.

Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:55 pm
Sachiko grinned ferally at his acceptance of her challenge before faltering like a shriveled leaf at the mention of taijutsu, as it was her weakest area. Oh well, this will be a challenge, and I LOVE challenges! the girl inwardly cheered in an attempt to cheer herself up. The attempt worked, lighting up like the sun. "Alright, bring it on, Mr. Sasaki!" the tiny genin said challengingly, her sky blue eyes flashing with a competitive fire.

After she finished those words, the man giggled and dashed as fast as lightning at the man, causing the girl's eyes to widen minutely before narrowing in calculation. Alright, he's most likely faster and stronger than I am, so I'll just have to try and outsmart him! the girl thought to herself, grinning as the man threw several blows at Sachiko.

The young genin dodged the majority of the blows with ease, however did get hit once or twice, causing her to stumble back. She attempted to use this to her advantage, however, by dropping to the ground underneath Sasaki and throwing up and explosive tag, preparing to form a substitution jutsu when the explosion went off. I hope it doesn't hurt him too much... the girl thought to herself, wincing slightly as she imagined what would happen to the man if he didn't avoid her attack.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:33 pm
Gaignun wasn't too excited when he landed his blows on the girl, but he was impressed how she dodged most of his attacks. "Keep dodging, keep me on my toes child, and I will keep you on yours." Gaignun said out loud with a wide smile on his face. He saw as she dropped down and go under him. Gaignun followed her with his eyes, and turned to see an explosive tag. It initally shocked him and his first reaction was to just run the opposite way. He didn't get far enough to avoid the explosion and was knocked away, he wouldn't take serious damage, but the fall itself hurt. Gaignun laid there for a second, to see what she would just do next. "Nice Move...oww."
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:39 pm
Sachiko grinned proudly at her accomplishment, her eyes filled with relief as she stared at the kind man with her sky blue eyes. She was content with the fact that she managed to get a hit on him, and that he didn't get seriously injured or anything. "You're pretty good yourself, Mr. Sasaki," the young genin confessed in a polite tone of voice, before grinning a smile akin to that of a cat's whose about to catch themselves a glorious dinner as she slowly took of her weights.

As the training weights fell to the vibrant green grass with a soft thump, Sachiko began to dash around the man quickly with all her speed, and began to take out some ninja wire, attempting to restrain the man.
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 pm
Gaignun got back up as she was complimenting him, as he took a deep breath and put his hands out. "Ok kid, I'm gonna teach you about something called Nintaijutsu." Gaignun put his hands out, and chakra covered his fists. Gaignun looked at her, as he smiled and punched his fists together. "Now, come at me again." Gaignun said, as he saw her charge. He saw her digging to get out some wire, as he decided to pull out an old trick.

When she approached Gaignun was suddenly replaced by a log with the use of the Replacement Technique, as he was standing a couple meters behind her, smiling as he shouted at her. "My turn!" Gaignun said as he ran at her still not at full speed, as he attempted some more punches at her, still not at full force, but stronger due to the chakra around his fists.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum