Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join - Page 5 Empty Re: Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 pm
[M'kay then, due to physics, my post will be amusing]

Evens could see that Navi had wrapped the wire around a log of tree, so Evens ran against the log. The steel wire would of course loosen due to wire physics.
The still burning Evens was thinking, he had to think fast and a plan shocked through his head. He would form a hand seal.
Appear behind Navi and giving him a hug. Also igniting him in fire from his own jutsu.
[OWNED!!!]

Spoiler:
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join - Page 5 Empty Re: Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 pm
[Due to wire physics a steel wire binding you tightly would indeed loosen, but running toward the point of origin would not make it so loose that you could just shrug off the trap. Although I guess its debatable that you could actually strain your hands under a slightly loosened wire and perform a handsign.

The trap would still have you binded though, and body flicker is extremely fast movement, not teleporting. You would clothesline yourself if you body flickered towards me, because the wire would undergo tension again as soon as you left the center.

You can edit, or I can RP you doing that]

As the burning Evens reached the tree the wire was tied to, the tension loosened, causing the binding around him to not cling so tightly to his arms. If Evens strained his hands, he could perform a handsign. Navi was slightly worried for a moment as he watched carefully.

Evens performed a body flicker and clotheslined himself on the wire, apparently not realizing the wire would tense up again when he left the center of the tree. Evens would now be on his back, still burning from the intensity of both fire jutsu.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:24 pm
Due to the physics that i tried to body slam you, but you left i was so close t othe center that the wire would just fall down from me
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 pm
[Use brackets please, and no, if the material were string or twine that was tied loosely around the tree it would fall down from you. But even if you stood right next to the tree a steel wire could not just "fall right off of you". If you stand DIRECTLY next to the knot of the steel wire I'll say that you can barely wriggle out of the bindings in one full post.

Otherwise its unfair to say that a tightly bound steel wire would just fall off of you, even if it was slightly loosened. ]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 pm
[I don't see why steel wire is manipulative, but not follow physics]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:41 pm
[Steel wire is manipulative because of my manipulative shuriken technique. The wire does follow physics, I've taken college physics course work. You must be directly at the point of origin (or knot tied to the tree) in order to even slightly loosen the tension on a thick material.

A body slam towards me is not in direct proximity of the knot, especially if I'm running away. Therefore wires wouldn't fall off of you just because you tried to tackle me, if anything the wires would tighten because you getting farther away from the tree to try and attack me.

If you want to get free of the bindings and follow physics, you need to untie the knot directly (difficult because its made of steel) or loosen the bindings by being directly adjacent to the point of origin, then wriggle free ]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:37 pm
[As for the technique, it manipulates 'steel' wire with ease and is bendable as normal wire. If you look at it the wire is made of steel, but is bendable as normal wire. And I stood not far away from you Kunais with wire on, so you could impossibly tie an extreme knot that was strong enough to hold my arms strong down as this, unless you unleashed LOTS of wire, and have you remembered buying thw ire also?]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:03 pm
[The technique was performed from an adjacent tree, and yes of course I bought several meters of wire. If you want to start an argument about how I tied a knot in the first place then my only answer is that its Naruto, not everything is possible. Blowing fireballs is also impossible.

This technique is also used by Sasuke several times in the show, it even bounded Orochimaru.

The reason my character is able to do so is because I trained the technique, bought the technique and bought the wire. For all of those reasons you are bound by my technique, because for some reason you chose not to dodge it.

Please stop back peddling and asking about a technique I performed in the beginning of the fight. Just please continue the RP fairly.]

Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 am
[Past 48 hours, Taking my turn]

Evens was near the center of the tree and the wire slowly loosening, in a few more moments he would probably be free of it. Navi no longer cared much for that anymore though. Evens had been on fire for a long time and would be a few moments away from unconsciousness. He had severe burns all over his body from both of Navi's intense jutsu.

Navi came down from the tree and slowly approached Evens, drawing his sword just in case. He came directly next to him, ready to leap away just in case an attack came. I'm going to end this dragging on pain and just force you unconscious, then I can get him to a hospital.

Navi rose sword in the air and aimed a clean slash at his chest, sure to draw enough blood to make the target slip away into unconsciousness. Navi hoped this was over, Evens was very stubborn, and despite the severe burns the wires were slipping off because of how close he was to the tree. If he were to wriggle for a few moments he would probably be free of them. Although fighting after that would be near impossible.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:22 pm
[My turn again I guess...]

Navi untied Evens, his body had sustained severe burns and the fire was just about to smother out. His body lay entirely unconscious in front of him. Navi had just defeated a Chunin.

He would relay that medical aid needed to be immediately sent to the training grounds, and then he decided to take his leave. The fight was over and Navi had other things he could do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum