Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
136 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join Empty Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:55 pm
Navi sat on a stump at the center of the training field panting. He had been training hard for days now and was sick of being by himself. He wanted some human contact, like a sparring session, or at least someone to talk to.

He sat down, leaned back against a stump and sighed heavily. Being a lowly Genin was hard work, people looked down on you and expected you to clean their house or pick their weeds. Missions were boring and he wouldn't go on anymore until he found a team to do them with.

Friends were hard to find though, true comrades even more difficult. He didn't even have a sensei yet.

Navi sat up and sighed deeply. He watched the clearing as the wind blew gently and swayed the grass across the field.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join Empty Re: Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 pm
Evens walked by Konoha's street until he came to the training grounds.
Walking inside that, he remembered all the sparring and training he'd been doing in these training grounds long time ago, when he was genin.
He walked a bit and the sensed someone or something, he did the ram hand seal and vanished in a white cloud of smoke, he would the appear next to the Boy.

Out of sudden he was just there like a fragment of a blink. He stood and looked up in the skies as he was saying.
''the weather is getting worse. Maybe a storm?''
He said and waited on the boys reply.
His new leather gloves covered his hands. His hands that got that many scars from training hard with his sword without the protection of 'gloves'.

His Komogakure headband was covering his left eye, not to disturb or frighten anybody unless they wanted to fight him. His big sword on his back, a dao, an over sized one of the kind. He had it on his back strapped and covered with dark gray bandage. His new doublet cape hanging on the side of his left shoulder and his mouth mask covering his mouth. On the mouth mask was a mouth painted on, a dragon's mouth. Because he was the leader of 'The Ten Tigers', he was the Eleventh dragon of his new founded organization.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join Empty Re: Open Session (No-Kill) Free To Join

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:04 pm
Navi watched as a strange ninja he had never seen before walked in view of the clearing. He watched him carefully and with interest as he seemed to walk closer. Then he stopped after seeming to sense something and looking around slowly. Suddenly he vanished in a cloud of white smoke after doing a lightning quick hand seal.

Navi flinched as the man appeared next to him staring up at the sky. Whats with this guy? he thought to himself. Navi observed and took note of him quickly, immediately noticing the giant sword on his back and the Mist Village headband over his left eye. This guy either loves to make an entrance or is socially awkward.

Navi calmed his nerves from the man's sudden appearance and took a deep breath. Then the stranger spoke: ''The weather is getting worse. Maybe a storm?''

"Um, yeah I guess" Navi stammered back.

At a quick glance Navi wore a green jacket with kunai pouches, similar to a Jounin's standard attire. Underneath he wore a black shirt with a small Uchiha symbol on the sleeve. He had several kunai pouches on his vest and most noteably a ninjato (in its sheath) strapped to his back.
TonyTheAgent
TonyTheAgent
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:47 pm
Liamoto would have walked here now with ease, looking at the 2 boys. He continues walking until he reaches a log now. Himself sitting on it now, he looks at the 2 boys. "Hey. I'm Liamoto. Liamoto would have creme eyes and mid-long hair which covers the ~X~ on his forehead. He would have a small scar under his ear. Liamoto would be wearing a small creme vest, and a black shirt under it which would have long sleeves. He would have on white and black shorts on. Also having on blue sandals. "If your training can I join?"
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 pm
[Kumogakure is the hidden cloud]
Evens heard the answer of the boy besides him. He still looked up on the clouds, the dark clouds coming and merging into thunder clouds. A battle scene that evens loved to fight in.

''It is getting stormy indeed'' he said to reply on the, appearing maybe Uchiha shinobi, hence of the Uchiha symbol on the shoulder of his, and he was definitely a Leaf shinobi, noticing it on the green flack jacket.
''Sorry for being rude and interrupt like this'' he said and then looked at the boy, leaning upwards the tree.
''My name is Evens, Evens Arashi, of the cloud'' he said while analyzing this shinobi, maybe and ally to take or a new target? No,this was becoming an ally and no enemy.

As he was looking at the boy he heard a voice not far away, a shinobi with white eyes, a Hyuuga named Liamoto. Hm ... Liamoto Hyuuga evens thought on that name as he looked at the, Student or genin getting closer.
''Can't say we're training .. yet. I just arrived'' he said to the coming shinobi, Liamoto.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:38 pm
Navi he had gotten the man's headband wrong. He took a mental note as the man told him he was from the hidden cloud. Good thing I didn't say anything, that would've been embarassing to get wrong in conversation.

"It's nice to meet you sir" Navi said to Evens and nodded his head. His leaf headband clicked against his jacket as it hung from his neck. "I am Navi, a leaf genin of Konoha. I was raised by the Uchiha clan which is why I have this symbol, Although since I wasn't born in I'm afraid I have no bloodline."

Suddenly a Hyuga student approached them. Whats with everyone interrupting my training. The boy introduced himself as Liamoto and eagerly asked to train with them. "We're not-" Navi was cut off by Evens: ''Can't say we're training .. yet. I just arrived'.

He turned his attention back to Evens. "Hidden Cloud huh, What are you doing so far from home"?
TonyTheAgent
TonyTheAgent
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 pm
"Oh..........Well, I'm up for a battle royal spar then. You guys in?" Liamoto would be a academy student but quite tall for his age. While he waits for an answer, he looks out at the sky observing the clouds. He takes out a kunai and stabs it into the ground.If you do, we meet back here tomorrow at noon, deal?

Liamoto stands there now with his hair blowing in the wind, giving them a smile while he waits for their reply.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:03 pm
TonyTheAgent wrote:"Oh..........Well, I'm up for a battle royal spar then. You guys in?" Liamoto would be a academy student but quite tall for his age. While he waits for an answer, he looks out at the sky observing the clouds. He takes out a kunai and stabs it into the ground.If you do, we meet back here tomorrow at noon, deal?

Liamoto stands there now with his hair blowing in the wind, giving them a smile while he waits for their reply.

(Um dude you cant have that many weapon, usually students dont have any weapons. You have to buy weapons with Ryo.)

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10212-v5-ninja-shop

(Only after you purchase the weapons can you add them to your character, you can't just say you have a bunch of expensive equipment and knives)

(Also you need to have an approved character before you continue, just message an admin and make sure you edit your character sheet so you can get it approved)
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:16 pm
Navi watches with amusement as the kid reaches for his kunai pouch and then stabs the ground with his fist.

"No offense kid, but you wouldn't be even a warm up fight to me. On top of that I think this Evens guy could kill you without looking." Navi sighed and remembered when he was like Liamoto. "Go find some rookie to fight or start training, I dunno". He sighed again and continued watching the clouds. Liamoto came from the Hyuga clan which made him a promising prospect, but for now he was just some kid who hardly knew the meaning of the word ninja.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:51 pm
[Don't break the line!!!]
[Navi's post was voided due to line break]

Evens saw the as known Hyuuga stinding there, tall for his age and only an academy student. Looking at the clouds and asked for a 'royal spar' tomorrow at noon?
''I would mind not training today, i might be busy with missions tomorrow, and this weather isn't anything ... yet'' he said and looked irritated on the boy, he wanted to scare the poo out of that little student with his devastating technique he learned not too long ago.

''What about this? You to against me?'' He asked, simply because he was a chuunin and not a genin nor Academy student just for a fair spar.
He looked at the little Liamoto, academy student. Even wouldn't kill anybody so this battle would be easily done with only a D-, maybe C-rank attck on the boy. But the genin was a bit harder, but still easy.

''I will only use up to C-rank jutsus against you for even more fair'' he said because his S-rank technique would kill ... He looked at Navi and Liamoto while waiting for an easy spar.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum