Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Heechul
Heechul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

You and Me, Fortuitous Reservoir Rendezvous PRIVY - Page 2 Empty Re: You and Me, Fortuitous Reservoir Rendezvous PRIVY

Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 am
She quietly watched the sun rise and stretch across the land, her arms wrapped tightly around her knees and her chin resting atop them. She struggle to turn her attention from such a beautiful sight but had managed to pull her eyes away to find that the light rustling had been Azaiyo returning to his feet, she did the same. It had been a memorable night.

Yumiko nodded and smirked kindly in response to the male.

"Alright, and I should look forward to hearing from you again!" she chirped. Although despite the length of time and her constant hunger, she hadn't realised that she was also in need of something to eat until Azaiyo's stomach had grumbled. Her eyes widened a bit and her mouth fixed itself into a quizical expression ...Ah..I should also eat soon, before my stomach starts making such embarrassing noises.... her eyebrows furrowed and she laughed with little hesitation; "I'm like this most of the time, so it's fine haha. You gotta eat at some point, right? well... a lot of times throughout the day but you know what I mean.." her laughter had died down into a flat sigh and moved her hand over her stomach, lightly tapping it with a frown but had managed to flash yet another reassuring face in a matter of moments, taking the blanket from him with a nod of gratitude. His words had caught her off guard, this may have become obvious from the fact that her eyes looked as if they were close to falling out of their sockets. She stumbled and stuttered with her words, her tongue fumbling and getting tied from the mere sight of the blade "b-b-but I-I just cou- I can't it's a-well I mean, you know I-and I'd feel bad, I have nothing to give to you an-" she dropped her head and accepted the gift, she was grateful but very much reluctant although it would be rude to refuse such a gift; that much modesty would eventually become a nuisance to many people. "Although your kind words were enough already, thank you, Azaiyo; I shall be sure to take extremely good care of it. Thank you."

However what he'd yet to say would place a very wide grin onto her already radiant face.

"It's not a problem, it' my pleasure in fact and it's true; I've yet to meet more people like you or who are as half as refreshing as you are, and as much as I doubt that number being as great as I'd like, it'd please me very much." these words seemed to eagerly fall from her tongue, which did seem a little unusual, even for Yumiko. "but oh-I don't really know what else I can say other than thank you, thank you for all the lovely words and for this very memorable night that I'll keep in mind for many years to come and of course, for letting me find a friend in you." a sincere look had swept itself across her face and she raised her hand to him and gave a rambunctious wave and sang, "Bye~ it was a pleasure meeting you!" she'd call out to the man who's figure faded more with every step further away he took. More than anything, she'd hope bumping into this man would become a habit.

~exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum