Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events

Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
No user
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 4500

Training After Class (Private ask first no kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training After Class (Private ask first no kill)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:44 am
Akina groaned when the nurse hissed at her for being so careless during training. She meekly hung her head and mumbled an apology, but her eyes remained on Seth. She waited for the nurse to leave, before giving her a slight glare. She heard Seth moaning and stood to her feet, ready to help him if needed.

"I'm fine, Seth, it's ok, I asked for it..." she said quietly while motioning to the candy bag. "I left you a gift. Also," she said, her voice lowering into a whisper, "Your headband is in the drawer." she pointed for emphasis. The girl began blushing slightly as she thought of what Seth told her. "I...I want you to be...by my side, too." Her eyes became serious. "That's why, if I don't graduate in three days time, I will have failed you."

Akina's total word count: 3,540

Last edited by Akina Hyuga on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 104300

Training After Class (Private ask first no kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training After Class (Private ask first no kill)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:06 pm
Word Count? ._.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 pm
Akina Approved for +8 Stats/JP

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:25 am
Approved..

+2 Speed/JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum